North Stand Construction Thread

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The new stands seats will get a good testing in this afternoons weather, maybe Gordon could interview Deigo sat on the front row? all in a good cause for Latics Player HD of course.

The new stands seats will get a good testing in this afternoons weather, maybe Gordon could interview Deigo sat on the front row? all in a good cause for Latics Player HD of course.

Just bought my Burton-born grandson a Burton Albion shirt for his birthday. I'm envious of him being eligible to be a Chaddy Ender. :chaddy:

Or, er, the plate machine.... Your fault, you put the thought into my head!

Haha oh I had forgotten about that vibe machine they have now in gyms.

However if most young ladies have been inspired by our lionesses, I've noticed flat chest are now in. Shame as when I was playing I had no idea of when I chested the ball down of which direction it would end up. Luckily I was never facing our own penalty box defending or I would have plenty of own goals.

However if it's going to be an OCL gym and I'm in it, trust me you'll be looking pitch side permantley.

Good to see my seat has been installed.........in the dry area towards the back! :chubb:

Maybe being picky,but the blue on the RRE stand could do with matching that of the new stand seats.

All ex lookers know that twice a year you get soaked in there. Its just part of the day, embrace it.

☔️????❤️❤️❤️❤️

I remember the days of virtually no cover in that area, it seemed better getting soaked standing rather than sitting down though.

A bit of rain never killed anyone you soft arses

True, but for £350 in 2015 I expect to be dry. Maybe I've gone soft in my middle age, maybe my expectations are higher but at the project define stage of a new stand I would have highlighted the 'dry seating area' for the paying customers as one of the main pre-requisites.

Archived