North Stand Construction Thread

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More windows going in, some of the larger ones.

A large trench from broadway access tall the way to the stand has been dug, a pipe laid and it is now being filled back in, presumably for the services. Now thats done I suspect they can really crack on.

A large trench from broadway access tall the way to the stand has been dug, a pipe laid and it is now being filled back in

Typical manual labourers. Disgusting creatures.

The OEC will be fully open in September according to the website.

Best bloody well be, I've provisionally booked a corporate away day for 55 people in the broadway suite for Friday 4th sept with scran too.

Mrs. S. is catching up on her backlog of Corrie episodes, and one of the new female characters introduced herself as" from Oldham, just two streets from Latics". Then a male character referred to her as living only two streets from Boundary Park. How long before the new stand gets mentioned?

Mrs. S. is catching up on her backlog of Corrie episodes, and one of the new female characters introduced herself as" from Oldham, just two streets from Latics". Then a male character referred to her as living only two streets from Boundary Park. How long before the new stand gets mentioned?

Maybe the scriptwriter is a Latics fan, with more mentions to come. I've heard them mention 'County' a lot in the past, not so much nowadays.

Archived