North Stand Construction Thread

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True, but for £350 in 2015 I expect to be dry. Maybe I've gone soft in my middle age, maybe my expectations are higher but at the project define stage of a new stand I would have highlighted the 'dry seating area' for the paying customers as one of the main pre-requisites.

At the open day I was told behind the front four rows would be safe from rain.

The main site will be profiling the OEC staff this week.......

"All money taken over the turnstiles and over the kiosks comes back into the club. "

Read more at http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/meet-the-oldham-event-centre-team-2533771.aspx#xciWfcL83T9bBoHo.99

Sounds good.

"That was :censored:e again - if we have an extra pint or three we might be able to get some better players....."

The main site will be profiling the OEC staff this week.......

"All money taken over the turnstiles and over the kiosks comes back into the club. "

Read more at http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/meet-the-oldham-event-centre-team-2533771.aspx#xciWfcL83T9bBoHo.99

Sounds good.

"That was :censored:e again - if we have an extra pint or three we might be able to get some better players....."

Im reading that differently. Im reading that all the money made in the fans bar, the conferencing, the gym, the shoppe etc doesnt come into the club.

All the reasons we have been told we need the new stand, the money will be going elsewhere.

Im reading that differently. Im reading that all the money made in the fans bar, the conferencing, the gym, the shoppe etc doesnt come into the club.

All the reasons we have been told we need the new stand, the money will be going elsewhere.

We know that anyway though don't we? That's why OEC is a thing.

Into OEC Ltd and then the profits to OAFC 2004 Ltd.

If it's kept well it's a good pint and far better than any of the 'commercial' smooth :censored:e ie. John Smiths, Worthies etc.

3 or 4 pints before the match and a couple after and you'll know you've had a drink. I just hope it's on offer at a reasonable price but in any case I'd rather be putting my ale money into the club if it helps us to be competitive. It will be good to have a full day out at the club instead of turning up at 2.45 and legging it at the final whistle!

The stand looks fantastic, If we start well and the momentum builds we could have a really good season. I've not looked forward to the start of a season so much for as long as I can remember.

We know that anyway though don't we? That's why OEC is a thing.

True.

Still, if we can start the season without selling a(ny) player(s) I believe we can get a really good start and build something. Get some money in TTA's pocket make them forget about the team other than giving us a budget. Give them something coming in and hopefully they wont keep giving players away 'undisclosed'

OEC will have to pay OAFC for using the facilities. We will make money from the new stand.

Archived