North Stand Construction Thread

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still nothing on the name?

Thought with the continual updates on the new stand it would have been savvy if a business had agreed a deal before construction so it's name was branded about during the construction, when the stand gets the most publicity.

If not then the Joe Royle Stand?

Pretty random but any fellow New stand ST holders where are you thinking of parking?

We normally park in Chadderton Just off Garforth Street right near the top where you have to walk under the subway past B & Q and round (We used to sit in RRE) just wondering if people will be parking else where or have any ideas where might be more convenient now being in the new stand.

Doubt we will use the car park how's the parking on the retail park side in the housing estates?

Presume you got a cancellation clause inserted in case they suffer delays? Lol

If they cancel, they are cancelling Christmas too. Don't think the bosses with be impressed if I book the works chrimbo bash there if they cancel septembers event.

I'm sue it will be rite.

If they cancel, they are cancelling Christmas too. Don't think the bosses with be impressed if I book the works chrimbo bash there if they cancel septembers event.

I'm sue it will be rite.

I'm spending best part of £10k at Lancs next weds/Thurs including the T20 vs Notts and they are offering me all sorts to try and tie up my all year round corporate business.......my boss is starting to question why I'm not biting.

I daren't tell him I'm still holding out for a callback following a chat with Mark Moisley 4 weeks ago

I'm spending best part of £10k at Lancs next weds/Thurs including the T20 vs Notts and they are offering me all sorts to try and tie up my all year round corporate business.......my boss is starting to question why I'm not biting.

I daren't tell him I'm still holding out for a callback following a chat with Mark Moisley 4 weeks ago

You hang in there.....the seats are going in so how about an open air event on the pitch...without cricket?

The "it wont be ready until christmas" lot?

Negs. Best ignored.

Things on the outside look to be progressing well and clearly this is going to be a fantastic faciity when complete and something for us all to be proud of.

Hopefully I'm wrong but going off progress to date I still can't see the internals / hospitality being ready for the first game, nor for a good few weeks into the season.

Archived