North Stand Construction Thread

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The latest picture shows what looks like more than half of the rows in the new stand drenched. Looks to be about 8 rows upwards. Maybe they should make a line of Oldham Athletic anoraks. They'd make a killing.

The stand looks like it may be better aesthetically than I expected though.

The "it wont be ready until christmas" lot?

Negs. Best ignored.

Yeah, they were wrong. It's now much later than Christmas 2014. Corney had said it would probably be open for fans in Sept 2014. Anyone who disagreed was pilloried.

All the people shouting down anyone who suggested it was behind schedule was a reason I stopped posting on here much. Too many people who can't take a different opinion and act like cretins.

Yeah, they were wrong. It's now much later than Christmas 2014. Corney had said it would probably be open for fans in Sept 2014. Anyone who disagreed was pilloried.

All the people shouting down anyone who suggested it was behind schedule was a reason I stopped posting on here much. Too many people who can't take a different opinion and act like cretins.

How about you stop stop calling people cretins and accept MY post as being directed at those who (in the last couple of weeks) said Christmas 2015. Secondly, I'm not really interested in your attack of positive people from 2014, bet you were delighted it was delayed "told you so!!". Pathetic.

The view from the seats on the far right must be terrible! Half way up your view is blocked by that large white upright and if you follow the pitch line you can't even see the goal!

f86d35d0af025f4bc9ca8df5d3452649.png

Wonder if 'stand up when something happens' types on the back row will be blocking the view of 'Im not ever going to stand up because Im in a box' types behind the glass??

Now THAT would be troublesome!!!!

Wonder if 'stand up when something happens' types on the back row will be blocking the view of 'Im not ever going to stand up because Im in a box' types behind the glass??

Now THAT would be troublesome!!!!

I don't think that's a box in that block.

If we are allowed to bring an empty plastic bottle, a pooh bag and sign away any health and safety rights we could be watching Fleetwood from our seat.

Surprised if the seats are all going to be blue.

For those sitting on the front eight rows, I'm on row nine, I can say from experience, front row of paddock, that it doesn't rain as much as you think.

Archived