North Stand Construction Thread

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it's kept well it's a good pint and far better than any of the 'commercial' smooth :censored:e ie. John Smiths, Worthies etc.

3 or 4 pints before the match and a couple after and you'll know you've had a drink. I just hope it's on offer at a reasonable price but in any case I'd rather be putting my ale money into the club if it helps us to be competitive. It will be good to have a full day out at the club instead of turning up at 2.45 and legging it at the final whistle!

The stand looks fantastic, If we start well and the momentum builds we could have a really good season. I've not looked forward to the start of a season so much for as long as I can remember.

Oh do shut up. That post is far too positive.

Really good that!

Priority is of course to just get it up and running, but I'd love to eventually see some decoration on those plain white bits on the sides and back part of the seating area.

Does anyone know the reasons as to why the side panel on the right hand side (or RRE side) of the stand hasn't been fitted yet? My guess is for construction reasons but wouldn't know why?

Looks absolutely brilliant though, not a fault in site.

Archived