North Stand Construction Thread

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, lookersstandandy said:

The thing is, I'd much rather go to Nottingham (Notts C), Stockport, Hartlepool or Chesterfield for a day out, than....Fylde, Fleetwood, Salford or Harrogate [alright, maybe not the latter].....

I wouldn't mind either way aslong as I was watching a winning team. We've all forgotten what that looks like.

8 minutes ago, Senor_Coconut said:

AL says Corney owns 22 shares, 0.01% of the club

It used to be 97 and 3 then changed to 194 and 6 and then most recently 00 was added to these amounts (19400 and 600).

Surely it's 22 out of 97?

1 minute ago, Senor_Coconut said:

Oh and our squad is worth £4.5 million

He actually said that.

It’ll have a value for insurance purposes if nothing else. You’d hope god forbid we ever suffered a Munich like disaster.

4 hours ago, LaticsPete said:

Er no. Downright offensive to supporters who have been going for donkeys years and are still there, home and away. I don’t personally get to as many away matches as many of them but reckon I can be classed as die hard. 
That doesn’t make us acolytes of AL , don’t suggest  we are to be despised. 

It was said in jest Pete. I think anyone left is a die-hard now. Officially the most unsuccessful club in the football league in the past 25 years. The revolving door policy employed in the past decade involving managers and players has finally had its toll on me this season.

If Abdallah actually quoted £4.5m as being our squad value that proved beyond doubt he thinks we’re all thick as pig shit or he hasn’t a fucking clue. I’ll leave it up to you to decide which applies.😂

Seriously coming from an ex-agent that is just mind blowing, I really don’t know what to say!😳

Archived