• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just imagine if, and I know its a big if, his conviction is overturned, then he will absolutely be the victim. Locked up for 2 and a half years for something he didn't do

Point being? It hasn't been overturned, and I'll be astounded if it is. Until such a time I'll take him to be a convicted rapist. And rapists are not the victims last time I checked...

If Barry pulled the largest diamond ever found out of the ground I swear this board would still say " what an embarrassment"

I get it folks. you don't like him. It's like the bully's gang in here sometimes. Give it a rest!!

I think SC is doing it because he genuinely as I do belive in giving people a second chance !

Utter bollocks. He's doing it because he's gambling he'll be able to sell him on for a profit. And for that he's willing to let a lot of long time fans and their children walk away.

Utter bollocks. He's doing it because he's gambling he'll be able to sell him on for a profit. And for that he's willing to let a lot of long time fans and their children walk away.

I think he's doing it because he belives it will help the club on the field giving us more of a chance of success and if he does sell him on for a decent profit I imagine it will be going sraight back into the club

What do Mecca actually sponsor? It's being reported as if they are a big deal sponsorship wise, but it seems to me they are just getting their name out there as a bit of a PR excercise.

If memory serves, think they could have been match day sponsors if not match ball sponsors

One final point from me personally. .

Dare I say I haven't been attending games much for a couple of seasons now due to work, divorce (incidentally oldham athletic were named in my divorce papers).Now if you are thinking of or already made up your mind about boycotting/never attending again e.t.c, then that's your choice and everybody should accept that decision without sly comments.

But believe me no matter how :censored: we are/were/will be, who is playing for OUR club you will miss it. So think carefully people. ....

Of course I am going to miss it, but A rapist aint going to get me to support the club anymore.

if he signs an next month at an away day he's getting severe abuse from opposing fans, like it or not we,ll end up backing him up as he's wearing the shirt.

been off today an caught up with it all an I think we should sign him as we've past the point of no return

Not pleased with this.

That being said, it's done with now, so Chedwyn, stick 10-15 goals in the onion bag between now and the end of the season and that's a start at softening the blow.

Also, to those claiming they're giving their season tickets up, please PM me and I'll be happy to take them off your hands.

Not pleased with this.

That being said, it's done with now, so Chedwyn, stick 10-15 goals in the onion bag between now and the end of the season and that's a start at softening the blow.

Also, to those claiming they're giving their season tickets up, please PM me and I'll be happy to take them off your hands.

In other words I give this signing my full support as long as it costs me nothing to attend games

The mrs? The milkman? We all have excuses for not going but some love the club enough to make the effort. I don't do all the Saturdays for the same reason as you but to say you've not been for 4 years because of a child is bollocks.

And I was missing from mid 90's to 2008....because similar family, career, getting a damn mortgage seemed a tad more important than a latics match.

Am not even a season ticket holder either.

Is my opinion less valued now?

What did he say ?

Just spoke very honestly about the whole situation from an Oldham fan's perspective, how it's terrible seeing the club handle the situation so badly and how fans are having to make the difficult decision on wether to continue supporting the club or not. Came across very well, especially as a West Ham fan had just been on saying Oldham fans should hang their heads in shame.

And I was missing from mid 90's to 2008....because similar family, career, getting a damn mortgage seemed a tad more important than a latics match.

Am not even a season ticket holder either.

Is my opinion less valued now?

If we time travel back to 2006 and there is a vote on boycotting games due to Chippy masturbater Gregan signing and you'd not been since the 90's then yeah.