• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, what a :censored:ing disaster that statement is also.

Too much to ask for the club to state why they were prepared to take the barrage of the abuse then i suppose and shed some proper light on the whole sordid affair.

<snip>

Some people just moan for the sake of moaning on here. Why don't you email the club to voice your displeasure that the statement isn't word for word exactly to your liking?

Hmm, what a :censored:ing disaster that statement is also.

Too much to ask for the club to state why they were prepared to take the barrage of the abuse then i suppose and shed some proper light on the whole sordid affair.

Strange to say they were prepared to take the barrage of abuse - yet when it came they weren't.

[REMOVED]

Some people just moan for the sake of moaning on here. Why don't you email the club to voice your displeasure that the statement isn't word for word exactly to your liking?

Good idea, I might just do that. I suppose you are happy with the way this week has dragged out and ended then. Lets just brush it under the carpet eh and hope nobody asks us any questions?

For me there are a lot of questions that still need answering. If the club had the balls to sign CE and suffer the backlash they now need to use that same set of balls to front it out to the paying customer and let us know what the :censored: has been going on.