If true I'm not entirely surprised, he's clearly been unhappy with a while at the club and attendances going nowhere, but can't say he didn't bring this :censored:storm on himself.

Exactly... For suggestions to start to appear that anyone here is to blame for this weeks madness is just crazy to say the least...

Edited by oafc0000

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was a fear of mine, when a friend of mine very high up at City expressed the concern Simon( who he considered a really nice man) might just walk away due to all the mither.

If this is true, thanks a lot to those who gave him grief or threats.

This was a fear of mine, when a friend of mine very high up at City expressed the concern Simon( who he considered a really nice man) might just walk away due to all the mither.

If this is true, thanks a lot to those who gave him grief or threats.

Hardly leaves behind a lasting legacy does he...

All in all a positive outcome in relation to the damaging fragmentation taking place within our core support.

However, the manner of the on-line abuse that brought the move to its knees make the perpetrators no better than Evans.

You'll have pain villians after you now....or maybe not!!! ha ha

David conn of the guardian saying "police say they called latics and sponsors and were told nbo threats have been made" a couple of low level abuse on twitter.

This gets worse

Ched has released a statement in which he has apologised for what happened and the effects on the lady in question in Rhyl. He has also distanced himself from the trolls on social media etc. WHY COULDN'T HE HAD DONE THIS SOONER! stupid legal advice.

Maybe this apology and statement had been planned all along by Evans and Latics and would have been delivered as part of the press conference confirming we'd signed him. Would have saved all this moral outpouring from turds like Milliband!!

Until some dick blabbed to the press on Sunday and the whole thing has been played out in the media!

What a :censored: sandwich this whole situation has turned in to!

Edited by danoafc

David conn of the guardian saying "police say they called latics and sponsors and were told nbo threats have been made" a couple of low level abuse on twitter.

This gets worse

https://twitter.com/m4rtinthomas/status/553177211373883393

https://twitter.com/m4rtinthomas/status/553183583926747138

(owner of Optima, one of our sponsors)

Tweets says..

Now people stating that the threats have been fabricated... You just couldn't make it up...

Second one

To satisfy those with a thirst for wanting confirmation and disbelieving the club re the threats, I can tell you they are very real

Ah, fair enough. I only posted what I had read myself.

Hopefully they get those responsbible. It's appalling someone would stoop to that

Edited by pukka

Now people stating that the threats have been fabricated... You just couldn't make it up...

To satisfy those with a thirst for wanting confirmation and disbelieving the club re the threats, I can tell you they are very real