Fee Agreed For Dagenham's Rhys Murphy

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw the interview on LP and thought he came across really well, seemed very likeable and intelligent and hopefully if he can stay clear of injuries and get good service he could be an outstanding addition and a crowd favourite.

I wish him every success and will be watching his progress with great interest

In the Chron, LJ says there's no doubt Murphy could be available for Saturday.

http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-features/10/oldham-athletic-news/90157/rhys-pumped-up-for-latics-switch

He's now doubtful, and there's no doubt that doubt has arisen, so it looks like Tuesday is going to be less doubtful than Saturday.

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/rhys-murphy-aims-high-2251490.aspx

I'm more worried about Wilkinson being given the No17 shirt. Memories of Parker et al send a cold shiver down my spine.

At least if Wilkinson was that bad we can send him back !!!!

Noticed yesterday that Parker has been released by some scottish Div 2 side .

Dog and Duck next.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Said in the MEN his under-performances at the end of last season were due to him having multiple niggles and not having fully recovered from a previous injury, and next season he will be fully fit.

Wonder how he'll fare next season. Looks like he's going in as maximum 3rd choice striker.

Edited by NewBlue

If Kelly's watched as many tapes as he says he has then he will know that Forte's a winger, and a waste up front

He will also know that forte is the best finisher at the club and when he played upfront he scored I wouldn't call him a waste upfront, he maybe better on the wing, personally I think he can play both and be just as effective. Infact the only time we had a proper partnership upfront last season was when he was playing up top with Jabo.

Edited by GlossopLatic

Said in the MEN his under-performances at the end of last season were due to him having multiple niggles and not having fully recovered from a previous injury, and next season he will be fully fit.

Wonder how he'll fare next season. Looks like he's going in as maximum 3rd choice striker.

You have to wonder why on earth we brought the transfer forward and paid a supplement when he clearly wasn't fit!