Johnson to Barnsley

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MENOAFC @MENOAFC 4m4 minutes ago

Joy: "He's always had the full support of the Board especially when it came to improving the quality & strength in depth of the squad" #oafc

"We even backed him in his desire to sign Ched Evans, and this is how he repays us"

Wow! if true thats very illuminating, sneaky little sod. Kept that quiet didnt he.

Disgusted at the club, the ex manager and all that is OAFC right now. Appear unable to do anything properly. As for due diligence one dream one team bollocks. Shambles.

Fans deserve better. Not the man many thought he was ultimately. Like all the :censored:ing rest in football money grabbing short term two faced bastards.

Wipe that smug smile off your smarmy face.... :censored:ING HELL.....

Why?

Fair play to the club for signing him up on a long-term contract so we get some compo - at the time I thought it was a crazy decision giving him that contract.

He did OK for us, but I actually think we need someone better. Hopefully that person is waiting in the wings.

We move on.

Why?

Fair play to the club for signing him up on a long-term contract so we get some compo - at the time I thought it was a crazy decision giving him that contract.

He did OK for us, but I actually think we need someone better. Hopefully that person is waiting in the wings.

We move on.

I many have moved through all the emotions, but I actually feel more positive now.

Obviously it appears that the only promotion Johnson is interested in is self promotion,

He has gone,at least the club got a few quid and we move on.

Good bye Lee,thanks for Liam Kelly,a few excellent memories,plenty of very average ones and a few totally dreadful ones.

Hope you find your level with Barnsley.

Oh, you have done :OASISscarf:

It's a strange one for me.

I remember when Keith Hill went back to Rochdale, he gave an interview saying it was a nightmare at Barnsley because he had to go through about 5 different people when he wanted to sign someone. Not sure it's the same set up there now, but I wonder if LJ talked to him about it.

Anyway, onwards and upwards. Or sideways in his case.

Edited by dkay570