New Kit 2015/16

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are interested in buying then SD have an extra 10% off when ordering online until midnight Sunday if you quote SUMMER10

Is there a Playershare link to SD website?!

EDIT - it's on wearelatics site too as that's owned by SD

Edited by Midsblue

Apologies if this has been asked already - but is it possible to get a number on the back of the new shirt when it is ordered online? Can't seem to do it on wearelatics website.

Id be careful about numbers before the season starts as a couple tend to change and I cant recall the team but i remember angry parents in a paper a few years ago whod got a name and number on their sons new shirt only for the player to be sold a week later, so if opinions on this board are to believe Id avoid opting for 6 - KELLY

How the :censored: can Halifax have Adidas and we get palmed off with :censored:ty quality Sondico!

The club gets a better deal with Sondico/SD than Adidas presumably?

Whereas Sondico/SD don't want to sponsor Halifax?

Edited by jimsleftfoot

Cardiff City release new kit.....which is EXACTLY the same kit as F.C Halifax (minus the badge and sponsor)

The fans won't be too bothered about that as they're back in their traditional blue instead of red.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-kit-201516-bluebirds-9487505

How the :censored: can Halifax have Adidas and we get palmed off with :censored:ty quality Sondico!

This. I'm absolutely :censored:ing sick to death of these cheapo kits. If it makes that much financial sense to have some sondico/carbrini/sparta/carlotti bog roll top then why the sweet :censored: are Halifax swaggering around in Adidas? My local team is Accrington Stanley and even they've had their kits made by Nike recently.

Remember it's not just the kits, it's all the training gear which looks miles better when it's quality Adidas or Nike gear than the jumble sale, sweat shop rubbish we get served up.

Grrrrrrr.

Woof.

This. I'm absolutely :censored:ing sick to death of these cheapo kits. If it makes that much financial sense to have some sondico/carbrini/sparta/carlotti bog roll top then why the sweet :censored: are Halifax swaggering around in Adidas? My local team is Accrington Stanley and even they've had their kits made by Nike recently.

Remember it's not just the kits, it's all the training gear which looks miles better when it's quality Adidas or Nike gear than the jumble sale, sweat shop rubbish we get served up.

Grrrrrrr.

Woof.

We have this every year.

If the club get a better deal from someone like Sondico then that's fine with me.

The kit is perfectly adequate for professional football after all.

Replicas ? Well if you are a label man, who wants to wear a replica but only if it has a the "right" logo on ....

Grrrrrrr.

Woof.

Love the perception that Nike stuff isn't made in sweat shops. Hilarious.

The reason we don't have Nike or Adidas kits is that those companies take a bigger percentage of the selling price than other 'lesser' brands so I believe. As we need to make as much money as we can, I guess the SD deal is making more sense to those in charge

The reason we don't have Nike or Adidas kits is that those companies take a bigger percentage of the selling price than other 'lesser' brands so I believe. As we need to make as much money as we can, I guess the SD deal is making more sense to those in charge

Who's to say we wouldn't sell a lot more if it was one of the better brands' gear?

Edited by longtimeblue

If we had a decent kit supplier I'd buy a shirt for holidays etc and definitely polo shirts, t shirts, shorts etc for milling around at home and out and about running errands. I'm not doing any of that with Sondico emblazoned all over me, call me shallow I honest to god couldn't give a :censored:. And if this is true for me then it will be true for plenty of other Tics. More people buying merchandise, the greater the profile of the club is which in turn leads to extra revenue from all sorts of sources.

But no, you're right, save a couple of grand at the front end and serve up some tacky :censored:e no-one wants to wear.

Woof.