No. We donlt know, that's a question for the media guys to answer. Who may well be the ones being told.

But Kusunga and one or two others have been asserting that they know of this unrest, If they do - then say where it's coming from. Players, directors, staff, sponsors? Who - and how do they know?

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But Kusunga and one or two others have been asserting that they know of this unrest, If they do - then say where it's coming from. Players, directors, staff, sponsors? Who - and how do they know?

They don't, they are just trying to pass off their wishes/opinions as fact

The signing itself does nowt for me.

I didn't even realise he was still playing until we were linked with him. He was decent in the Prem over a decade ago, but I get the feeling he's a past it crock these days, and if he was still a capable championship player his name would have landed him at a better club.

He might be brilliant in flashes, but I doubt he's got it in him at 35 to be the difference maker to turn the game around when we're struggling to perform.

Jesus is every day a rainy Monday in your world get a 10 bag or something....

FFS

Edited by Postman Matt

"Technically he'll be head and shoulders above most players in that division. If Oldham play him with someone willing to do his running and donkey work he could be a good signing for them."

"Hopefully this move will give him the opportunity to do a bit of coaching. Good luck to him, in my experience he's a good lad a certainly a tremendous player."

"Best of luck to Dunny at a Oldham. Thoroughly enjoyed watching him play over the years."

"Best of luck Dunny. Get them promoted lad, you still have it!"

"Superb ability for the Lower Divisions. Not often ex Prem players can be arsed to turn out down the leagues so good on him for that. I trust he is on a pay as you play contract."

"Never been to Boundry Park but that will change this season."

If so many confident unrest name names and give over with the drivel then club can boot them. God luck to all.... IF Liam Kelly goes it would prove a degree of deceit in public statements if Darren Kelly goes poor on all counts unless he is like others who simply think not for them.

maxwell_smart__confused.gif

I am pleased with the signing of David Dunn. He could also be a positive influence on young Carl, too.

As for the Kelly rumours I do know that someone from the club contacted Ian Cheeseman basically saying that his Tweeting is not helping the situation. Now it could mean a nerve had been struck by Cheeseman's comments, but it could mean that the club doesn't want journalists feeding their relatively large followings - followings hungry for news during pre-season - nonsense.

The way I see it, if you are a journalist and you peddle rumours directly sourced off a supporters' forum only you are an idiot and you'd be dragged over the coal by the editors (local press/radio pride itself on accurate reporting of news because there is so little money connected to it, whereas the national press couldn't care less most of the time).

Edited by UpTheLatics

Am I the only person unexcited by the fact that we've signed someone who used to be half decent a decade or so ago?

I am of a similar view - not sure we need him, almost certainly will be unfit and not ready for the start of the season. Also if his signing necessitates one of our other midfielders to leave then a bad move. Wages that we don't have or perhaps they have been supplemented by a local business sponsor?

I don't doubt that he is a class act but am still baffled by the signing.