Ryan Hiwat PSV winger

Sometimes thats all it takes...

Joking aside you do get the impression we're :censored: at the little things that cost next to nothing and make a big difference.

We can't compete with some clubs in terms of money or facilities but we can, and should, when it comes to treating people really, really well.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Billy after being promoted from his punishment of 'assistant groundsman'

Ye, what was all that about?? He seemed to be involved in a lot of things at the club then all of a sudden he was groundsman, what happened? Did he have an actual role before being groundsman or just did jobs nobody else would do?

Ye, what was all that about?? He seemed to be involved in a lot of things at the club then all of a sudden he was groundsman, what happened? Did he have an actual role before being groundsman or just did jobs nobody else would do?

Told off for attacking Rotherham staff at their ground when we lost 3-2..

Edited by Kusunga_Is_God

You'd think a League One football club would have more flexibility & common sense.

By "League One Football Club" I don't mean this one, obviously.

Why? Perhaps the feeling is that there are enough UK based players available so there is no need to pay the airfares of foreign based players.

Told off for attacking Rotherham staff at their ground when we lost 3-2..

Harsh, he was well within his rights to do so (or it appears not). So that was his last game on the touch line? and he'll never appear there again?

Harsh, he was well within his rights to do so (or it appears not). So that was his last game on the touch line? and he'll never appear there again?

I wouldn't read too much into the previous post. Surely the Saturday job was never more than a fraction of his job and he seems well thought of around the club. He just isn't assistant clipboard any more.

I wouldn't read too much into the previous post. Surely the Saturday job was never more than a fraction of his job and he seems well thought of around the club. He just isn't assistant clipboard any more.

Ye I get that, wonder what his actual role really is though? Or does he just get paid for helping out with the sraps?

Guest Stanley30

Thought this lad look really good, exciting everytime he got the ball. Shift out Forte and bring in the Kerr lad ( Looks solid) with any transfer fee hopefully covering the cost of bringing them both in

It's a friendly against non-league opposition. To suggest he could adequately replace Forte, at this stage, is lunacy.

'Lunacy' Steady on...

He looked very capable of running at a defence and had a decent end product. I think this trial was arranged whilst Forte was in talks with Barnsley.

'Lunacy' Steady on...

He looked very capable of running at a defence and had a decent end product. I think this trial was arranged whilst Forte was in talks with Barnsley.

You're right.

Let's bin off our best attacker for a 19 year old, because he did quite well against a non-league side in a friendly...

You're right.

Let's bin off our best attacker for a 19 year old, because he did quite well against a non-league side in a friendly...

I am in no way suggesting we should Bin forte for Hiwat.

Hiwat would a be a good addition though.

Edited by Kusunga_Is_God