Ryan Hiwat PSV winger

I don't think he looks that good on YouTube - only way he's passed a player is by getting a lucky ricochet off their legs...

Let's hope he's the reverse Sid Schmeltz

Sidney Schmeltz at Rotherham away performed an astonishing straight dribbling drive. Unfortunately it was from inside the centre circle and out for a throw in.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sidney Schmeltz at Rotherham away performed an astonishing straight dribbling drive. Unfortunately it was from inside the centre circle and out for a throw in.

One of his magic moments.

I still think his shot in the last minute against Swindon eclipses it. That feeble effort summarised everything about him...

Its not a signing as such thou.....just to look at

I suppose this was an "agreement" with the previous incumbent but wasn't there a plan of some sort that playershare would be used for more established recruits after the failure of the Latvian (?) defender to make an impact?

I suppose this was an "agreement" with the previous incumbent but wasn't there a plan of some sort that playershare would be used for more established recruits after the failure of the Latvian (?) defender to make an impact?

Elocobi last time out

Young and enough about him for PSV to want to have a look at him - no harm in giving him a trial.

If he has the ability, then the running down blind alleys and taking the ball to far and getting tackled could hopefully be coached out of him. An experienced Croft to play alongside would be helpful for his development as well.

Interested if he does play tomorrow what the verdict is on him.

A little bit concerning that we are still playing trialists at this stage however the lack of reserve fixtures doesn't help.

I think not having a reserve side will again hamper the progress of fringe players, it must be pretty daunting to have to come into the side at a moments notice due to injuries.

Loaning out players with recall clauses to local non league teams could be the way forward this season as I fail to see how a team can remain a force in the division when players coming in to the side may not have been involved in a competitive game for several weeks.

Two footed ...pacey....

if he'd come through our youth team we'd be raving about him....

Will be interesting to see him against hardened English defenders

A run out against Mills in training will test that out.

Edited by BP1960

Running down blind alleys and giving the ball away didn't stop Sterling moving for 49 million.

Agreed, and he will still do it.

He behaved liked a petulant kid to force his way out at Liverpool and I can't be doing with that, but are we really trying to make out he's not a top notch player?

He behaved liked a petulant kid to force his way out at Liverpool and I can't be doing with that, but are we really trying to make out he's not a top notch player?

He was woefully bad in the 3-2 cup game at BP. He's improved a bit since like.

Manchester City think so, but they haven't always spent big money wisely.