Ryan Hiwat PSV winger

Hiwat and his agent have not really done anything wrong, whilst it is a bit of a kick in the teeth, his agent has just secured the best contract possible in a cut throat business.

That being said lets hope Hiwat,his agent and/or Wolves have the decency to refund the trust for the airfair it provided.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no guarantee he'll get signed for Wolves.

Maybe we were a bit slow getting a contract signed (who knows)

I'd agree, I'd rather we used Playershare for a signing rather than Air fares for a trial. It's still a risk, paying wages, but less of one.

Edited by singe

There is a case to be made that playershare money should only be used to fund a transfer fee or wage.

I think most people would prefer the money to be used in that way,though the trial was set with the intention of signing the player,it didn't work out and we move on.I wouldn't say it was a waste.

Dear all

We will take on board the comments made and the disappointing outcome of not signing this player too. We live and learn

Thanks everyone for sticking by/supporting the scheme.

It sounds as though the quiet majority are happy for playershare to fund the costs if it leads to a signing.

You'll never silence the vocal minority.

It sounds as though the quiet majority are happy for playershare to fund the costs if it leads to a signing.

That suggests anyone who hasn't commented is happy with the decision. Not true.

Dear all

We will take on board the comments made and the disappointing outcome of not signing this player too. We live and learn

You can please some of the people some of the time but you cant please all of the people all of the time

Your doing a brilliant job please dont be disgruntled by the odd moan

Dear all

PlayerShare is a superb scheme that I'd urge everybody to contribute to.

I'm fully supportive of those on the committee (and others) who give up their time to promote the scheme.

My belief is that it works best if it's kept simple. FANS GIVE MONEY followed by CLUB GETS A PLAYER THAT THEY WOULDNT HAVE GOT OTHERWISE.

A straight forward proposition.

I wouldn't claim to speak for the quiet majority. I haven't heard what they've got to say.

Isn't that a good thing? Edited by opinions4u

I think people just don't like to see their money wasted, especially when it's for a specific purpose. The money is supposed to be for funding players wages/transfer fees. It's good that it hasn't cost PlayerShare anything in the end.

Dear all

I assume with Underdog riled, this agent (or any of his clients) will never set foot in Oldham again?

Edited by BP1960