FT - Walsall 1 Oldham 1

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It must be very unsettling for the manager and his family, or don't the journalists consider this. I think the Mirror ought to take this report down unless they can substantiate it.

Who can I complain to?

It's only the same rumour that's been doing the rounds for a few weeks. I've no doubt that Kelly has already heard it himself (Gordon even seemed to hint at it during his interview with Dunn ).

I assume he means Mike Keegan, but a) Keegan doesn't write for The Mirror, and b ) he's a bloody good journalist...

My mistake and it was an easy on to make I was still under the impression that he worked for the men who are owned by the mirror.and it wouldnt of been the first time our Mike had guttered us in the press

Edited by OAFCM35

Just driving back from Walsall after a few drinks with mates.......plenty of positives from today and whilst bored I've had a read of other clubs forums.......if I was to say the complaints were a) too many central midfielders B) players playing out of position and c) too many excuses in defeat who do you think I am talking about?

They've started a thread called gonebycrimbo already

Just driving back from Walsall after a few drinks with mates.......plenty of positives from today and whilst bored I've had a read of other clubs forums.......if I was to say the complaints were a) too many central midfielders B) players playing out of position and c) too many excuses in defeat who do you think I am talking about?

In the immortal words of Elsa, Queen of Arendelle: let it go.

Just got in from Walsall. I think we dominated the game possession wise but again same old Oldham we don't test the keeper enough. Really liked Cassidy today, he ran for every ball and hopefully he can for a partnership with forte. The only real problem I had with today was jelly not knowing his best formation. Too many players being moved around especially in the first half. A much better showing than I expected.

Didnt go today was listening on laticsplayer though, sounded like croft and cassidy were a handful and wilson & burns worked well together. Interesting comments above about the "free role"croft was playing imagine if LJ had found away of playing Harkins in that role!

Harkins, much as I love him wouldn't have had the work rate or stamina to do what Crofty did.

It must be very unsettling for the manager and his family, or don't the journalists consider this. I think the Mirror ought to take this report down unless they can substantiate it.

Who can I complain to?

Jesus mate get your tongue out of his arse already. Edited by Monty Burns

Jesus mate get your tongue out of his arse already.

Again you make a crude personal attack on me, does it give you some sort of weird satisfaction?

You seem to be hoping the manager will fail so you can gloat.

For the record, I would have said the same about an unsubstantiated report about anyone.

For me it wouldnt harm the situation if the chairman spoke to the press this week to clear up all these lingering rumours, which in the long run will benefit nobody. It may also be an opportunity to quell all rumours and dispell fears over the opening of the new stand, Simon is in town so lets put this to bed before it ruins another season.

Not an attack its a request. You were on his back having a go and making veilled threats not long ago and now you want to complain about an article? Its embarrassing.

Now lets address me 'wanting the manager to fail' would you like to show me where I have said anything negative since I made my last comments about my hatred for those he thinks are legends?

You will struggle as they dont exist. I hate him but I am backing the team. I also believe he will be successful. So, wrong again.

So, like I said Mr Munafiq, get your tongue out of his arse. Its embarrassing.

For me it wouldnt harm the situation if the chairman spoke to the press this week to clear up all these lingering rumours, which in the long run will benefit nobody. It may also be an opportunity to quell all rumours and dispell fears over the opening of the new stand, Simon is in town so lets put this to bed before it ruins another season.

Nooooooooo not the dreaded vote of confidence

In the immortal words of Elsa, Queen of Arendelle: let it go.

One of The Great Houses of Westoros. The Stark Family Motto 'WINTER IS COMING'