George Green

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have great faith in this lad Green but have not seen much about how he played his 15 mins the other night. Would like to hear from you lads at the game the other night about how he looked. I also said before the season started that I liked the look of Dieng and I was asked if I was licking a window when I wrote this but the few reports I have seen say he did well.

I have great faith in this lad Green but have not seen much about how he played his 15 mins the other night. Would like to hear from you lads at the game the other night about how he looked. I also said before the season started that I liked the look of Dieng and I was asked if I was licking a window when I wrote this but the few reports I have seen say he did well.

Not what happened.

Not what happened.

Dieng did very well on Tuesday night composed and assured on the ball he did his chances no harm, the same can be said for Green who also adds industry, his best asset for me is his willingness to look for the forward pass and players like Turner would benefit from having him in the team, both have been a little unlucky so far but their time will come I'm sure.

:lol:

Dieng did very well on Tuesday night composed and assured on the ball he did his chances no harm, the same can be said for Green who also adds industry, his best asset for me is his willingness to look for the forward pass and players like Turner would benefit from having him in the team, both have been a little unlucky so far but their time will come I'm sure.

I like Dieng.

I also said before the season started that I liked the look of Dieng and I was asked if I was licking a window

:D welcome to Owtb the trick is to take it all with a pinch of salt..

So whats the crack with you and laticsfan05 then? Are you related or mates of GG or just his biggest fans? Who do you really support?

Green and Dunn both look for the forward pass and either or both of them on the field for any length of time means we will make chances....we have a very, very good set of midfielders and we are bringing on substitutes that can up the tempo and take a game by the scruff of the neck...very encouraging I think

Green and Dunn both look for the forward pass and either or both of them on the field for any length of time means we will make chances....we have a very, very good set of midfielders and we are bringing on substitutes that can up the tempo and take a game by the scruff of the neck...very encouraging I think

10 days to go.....

:D welcome to Owtb the trick is to take it all with a pinch of salt..

So whats the crack with you and laticsfan05 then? Are you related or mates of GG or just his biggest fans? Who do you really support?

Not got a clue who laticsfan05 is. As for me ? am me.