New Manager Thread [Mergomatic Active]

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you really look at the website for news?

Anything that ever happens appears on here or Twitter way before it's ever made official...

No, but i'd like one. Seven days without any form of an update is pathetic. Seriously, what's the point of a web site with twitter and Latics Wall? They could even put out a simple message explaining why there was no appointment on Monday, as suggested. I don't think it's a big issue, but i don't think it's a big ask. Fairly obvious that something has complicated the procession of an ex-player, but it wouldn't kill them to give us an update. It's very irritating. Nearly as irritating as having an arsehole have a go for no obvious reason.

If we get Evans and he brings a promotion he would be the best thing since sliced bread and all previous will be forgotten.

On the other hand if we are in our usual 16th place or worse come May the level of vitriol/abuse from the fans will have risen to a whole new level!!!

@MattChambers

Not expecting much movement at #oafc tomorrow. Could go past weekend. Steve Evans appears the favoured man, provided a deal can be done.

It's obvious what's going to happen........it will drag on and on until Evans ends up somewhere else and it'll be Bunn or Adams!

No, but i'd like one. Seven days without any form of an update is pathetic. Seriously, what's the point of a web site with twitter and Latics Wall? They could even put out a simple message explaining why there was no appointment on Monday, as suggested. I don't think it's a big issue, but i don't think it's a big ask. Fairly obvious that something has complicated the procession of an ex-player, but it wouldn't kill them to give us an update. It's very irritating. Nearly as irritating as having an arsehole have a go for no obvious reason.

News is only news when something happens surely.

An update saying what??

All that can be said is that we are interviewing.

They're not going to say who with if they're negotiating are they?