New Manager Thread [Mergomatic Active]

I'd like to see Andy Richie back. But we probably can't pay as much as he gets for his Scum United TV work.

I'd be happy with Redfearn too - but we must be in an awful state behind the scenes and I'm not sure who'd actually be willing to take the job on.

It's disapointing that today has been in the pipeline but looks like the club don't have a clue or a plan on where to go from here.

We need something big from Simon Corney now - and we're not going to get it.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see Andy Richie back. But we probably can't pay as much as he gets for his Scum United TV work.

I'd be happy with Redfearn too - but we must be in an awful state behind the scenes and I'm not sure who'd actually be willing to take the job on.

It's disapointing that today has been in the pipeline but looks like the club don't have a clue or a plan on where to go from here.

We need something big from Simon Corney now - and we're not going to get it.

Ritchie has been out of the game a long time... Redfearn didn't really do much at Leeds or Rotherham.

I wouldn't write them off, but I'm not convinced either.

Had a decent spell as Leeds manager but couldn't get along with that nutcase, Cellino.

he did well in his caretaker roles but lost nearly half his games when manager and lost b3/4 of his Rotherham games. High loss record.

I'd go for a current member of staff, Masterchef Simon Wood.

For starters he would meat our requirements, can cook something out of nothing and wouldn't serve up a load of balony. My only concern is he might move on after 6 months with bigger fish to fry.

Edited by BP1960

I'd go for a current member of staff, Masterchef Simon Wood.

For starters he would meat our requirements, can cook up something out of nothing and wouldn't serve up a load of balony. My only concern is he might move on after 6 months with bigger fish to fry.

He'd sure motivate them, wouldn't be afraid to give them a good roasting....

Skybet have, in order:

Shirtliff

Dave Jones

Gary Bowyer

Coyle

Rosler

I can't believe how quick they were. Shirtliff evens favourite. How old is Dave Jones???? Keith Hill and Joe Royle are 10/1!!!!

Edited by bigfatjoe1