New Manager Thread [Mergomatic Active]

quite frankly asit currently stands I couldn't give a flying F*** who we get next as I can't see what or who is going to get me excited enough to spend my hard earned.......come August of course I'll be full of foolish optimism!

Given that nothing surprises me I'm going for a 'Corney bucks the trend and gives Hope Powell her 1st Mens Football Mangerial role'

We couldn't afford the money Arsenal, Chelsea and Man City pay their women players.

Edited by BP1960

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in a bad mood.

I don't blame the board for this, if it happens. I blame Shez and greed. Shez the legend is fast becoming Shez the :censored:. Touting himself around.

They say there is no loyalty in football, well I thought Shez was an exception. Clearly not.

It would be good if we as supporters of the club, could hear the boards view, I know its sometimes difficult for them to comment, but surely the time as come for a full explanation plus a full and TRUTHFUL statement on the future plans,

It would be good if we as supporters of the club, could hear the boards view, I know its sometimes difficult for them to comment, but surely the time as come for a full explanation plus a full and TRUTHFUL statement on the future plans,

That is never going to happen !!!