New Manager Thread [Mergomatic Active]

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am at a loss to see why Shez is not the one to blame for this.

• He is the one who signed a two year contract?
  • He wasn't forced to sign?
  • He was the one who met and assured fans about the future with him as manager?
  • He drew up the retained list/?
  • Touting himself around every other club for more money is his decision with his agent? When he should be looking for new players for Latics?
  • Unless he's got less nous than I give him credit for, he must know the financial position of the club?

The club just have to suck up what he is doing or is it a ploy by Shez, (who is was one of my football heroes) to screw the club). He had me totally fooled with utterings about his commitment for our club. Well done Shez!?

I hope it's Shirtliff. We'll be going :censored: or rookie, so may as well go for the one who knows the team and can hopefully pick up where Sheridan left off.

There isn't a lot of team to manage so far!

I am at a loss to see why Shez is not the one to blame for this.

• He is the one who signed a two year contract?
  • He wasn't forced to sign?
  • He was the one who met and assured fans about the future with him as manager?
  • He drew up the retained list/?
  • Touting himself around every other club for more money is his decision with his agent? When he should be looking for new players for Latics?
  • Unless he's got less nous than I give him credit for, he must know the financial position of the club?
The club just have to suck up what he is doing or is it a ploy by Shez, (who is was one of my football heroes) to screw the club). He had me totally fooled with utterings about his commitment for our club. Well done Shez!?

100% correct.

Shirtlif - the way the defence became organised after he arrived says something.

He knows our current players

1 year contract right now please

Shirtliff will need an assistant, a return for Dean Holden?

I posted a while back, and the template for our succesful rookie manager was they had served some time as an Asst Mgr.

The exception was Royle, who let's face it broke the mould, but he had so long before success it amounts to much the same thing.