barnsley

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barnsley 2.72

Oldham 2.92 on Betfair.

I reckon they've got this wrong the bookies.

They've lost 8 in a row, are under massive pressure and are chucking a couple of loanees straight in. We've won two in a row and have first choice players coming back. We've not only started scoring but have Philliskirk & Poleon doing it consistently. And Higdon's record suggests a goal from him must be due...

I don't bet on us but I'd be lumping on if I did...

(All of which means a nailed on Barnsley win :lol:)

Barnsley 2.72

Oldham 2.92 on Betfair.

I reckon they've got this wrong the bookies.

They've lost 8 in a row, are under massive pressure and are chucking a couple of loanees straight in. We've won two in a row and have first choice players coming back. We've not only started scoring but have Philliskirk & Poleon doing it consistently. And Higdon's record suggests a goal from him must be due...

I don't bet on us but I'd be lumping on if I did...

(All of which means a nailed on Barnsley win :lol:)

No , all the bookies have Barnsley as fav.

Sky 6/4

Wm Hill 13/8

Tells a story of just how :censored:e our home record is .

Think i will be putting my money on Latics now.

In any case, I will be going to bed at 10 and getting up at 12:45am whereupon my drinking continues. I wouldn't miss this for anything so my alarm is set to "killing in the name"; I can't risk "street spirit (fade out)". It will scare the crap out of the missus, however, I do that anyway every time she rolls over

Edited by L1onheartNew

So basically it's like the hot girl who you dated and she sold you down the river with a dream.

Then she left, let's say to go to a different Uni, in perfectly amicable and pre-agreed circumstances. In our case, we got what we wanted and agreed in his contract - money.

But while some fans just love to hate and love any excuse to spew insults for 90minutes at another human being, sometimes even our own players, or even own fans as witnessed in the first half st Chesterfield. I guess it makes them feel better for some reason, letting out that anger. I'm not sure why. I'm not sure what that says about these ppl as a person or their emotional wellbeing..

But anyway, back to the hot girl, although you parted on logical terms - you still feel a sense of bitterness and exploitation because of the good times and that dream...

Today will be a good test for the moaning acoustics!

But while some fans just love to hate and love any excuse to spew insults for 90minutes at another human being, sometimes even our own players, or even own fans as witnessed in the first half st Chesterfield. I guess it makes them feel better for some reason, letting out that anger. I'm not sure why. I'm not sure what that says about these ppl as a person or their emotional wellbeing..

People go to football matches to get out stress and act in ways which wouldn't be seen as normal behaviour in other walks of life. The dislike of Johnson is a completely irrational form of behaviour in any other line of work.

I probably won't be dishing it out like others will today but if he loses gets dogs abuse from potentially both sets of fans and gets sacked a (genuine possibility today) I won't be particularly sympathetic.

So basically it's like the hot girl who you dated and she sold you down the river with a dream.

Then she left, let's say to go to a different Uni, in perfectly amicable and pre-agreed circumstances. In our case, we got what we wanted and agreed in his contract - money.

But anyway, back to the hot girl, although you parted on logical terms - you still feel a sense of bitterness and exploitation because of the good times and that dream...

Today will be a good test for the moaning acoustics!

I don't have a massive problem with Johnson, but if it unites our crowd and ups the anti, it can only be a good thing for us today.