Chesterfield

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Returned 2 tickets today, can't make it. Normally would be a bit gutted but I'm expecting a 3-0 dicking here unfortunately and after Travelling to Mansfield and back for that :censored:e I'm not overly bothered

How far we've fallen in a year. The game between both of us at their place last season was like a championship match atleast. 2 Teams just going for it at a pace well above league 1

Boooooooooooooo

Edited by aaronoafc

I live a couple of miles away and can't be arsed. Same with Mansfield which is only down the road. Feel like I've ruined too many weekends already for one season.

Expect a draw or narrow defeat.

Edited by gbium

There's normally a big of group of us, think one lad fancies it - I'm not bothering, returning my ticket tomorrow. This from someone who wasn't arsed about travelling the length and breadth of the country on his own a few years back. I've lost all appetite for it. The penny dropped after about an hour against Burton and continued during that piss poor ambitionless kick about at Mansfield.

I've been going out of habit for years and not enjoyed it consistently since Shez was here. As for the Mansfield replay, they should be paying us £15....

Edited by oafcprozac

In typical Latics fashion, when we seem to be at a low and the club gets painfully boring, they suprise us with a decent win. Swindon away this year an example. We will win this, then draw and lose the next 4 before winning at Cov away.

Oh, we'll win on Saturday.

Making me rethink "definitely not going to the Mansfield match"..... :lol:

The rarely-wrong Chron says there are injury doubts over Jones and Croft, Dummigan misses Saturday and Tuesday on international duty, but Rasulo may be the one in the hole to solve Dunn's problems.

http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-features/10/oldham-athletic-news/95170/ace-in-the-hole

So that's Eckersley to replace Dummigan.

Or maybe Connor Brown...