• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's one of our own-Coleman

Eckythump-The Wilson twins-that gay blonde Burnley lad

Captain sideways

Managers bum boy-Bambi

The new loan lad from MK Franchise who is not one of our own (and never effing will be)

Little and Large (aka Fast & Lard)

Bench-other goalie, David Dull in a suit & 4 loanees plus Usain's mate who cant bend his knees

Captain sideways

Managers bum boy-Bambi

The new loan lad from MK Franchise who is not one of our own (and never effing will be)

Bench-other goalie, David Dull in a suit & 4 loanees plus Usain's mate who cant bend his knees

It's bad our hopes lye in the hands of an 18 year old Kid from MK Dons to bring some attacking flair/goals

To be fair to the lad though at Mansfield in his 17 minutes of pitch time he's the only one of our lot who wanted to get the ball down and try to play football.

Edited by aaronoafc

It's bad our hopes lye in the hands of an 18 year old Kid from MK Dons to bring some attacking flair/goals

To be fair to the lad though at Mansfield in his 17 minutes of pitch time he's the only one of our lot who wanted to get the ball down and try to play football.

An 18 yr old showing our regulars how to play the game says it all really!

Captain sideways

Managers bum boy-Bambi

Now that's a proper chap who has been following our team selection and progress from DD's appointment

At least Mr Smoker has some idea, I hope he's been to the local bookmaker to have a tenner on the result tomorrow!!

(Captain sideways - I love it!!).

Well in lad. Hope to see you at new Saltergate. :peepwall:

Edited by Millibob

Now that's a proper chap who has been following our team selection and progress from DD's appointment

At least Mr Smoker has some idea, I hope he's been to the local bookmaker to have a tenner on the result tomorrow!!

(Captain sideways - I love it!!).

Well in lad. Hope to see you at new Saltergate. :peepwall:

Thank you for editing your post so that I now know to which ground I will not be going. Its bad enough going to home matches these days