Aaron Holloway Signed [Merged]

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

...he'd be on the bench at all 3 clubs... one of them with Jonson Clarke-Harris. Our strength in negotiation in this instance is our ability to guarantee him playing time to further develop....

• 2 weeks later...

Interested to see what I thought was Holloway on the pitch for the end of season thanks this afternoon.

Thought he'd gone back to Wyombe for treatment

He didn't watch the game. I left a few minutes early and he was parking up in his tracksuit near the ticket office. Actually had a good conversation with him.

Me: You signing pal?

Him: Not sure mate

True story.

Edited by longtimeblue

If Clarke-Harris managed to adjust upwards and earn us a significant fee, Holloway should breeze it...

Exactly mate. Both do similar roles, although in the short time Holloway was with us he seemed to do it far more effectively.

If he goes to Rangers he will probably be one of the best players in that terrible league. I think some teams in league 2/conference would give most of the SPL a good game

There are some decent players in the SPL but they are few and far between. A lot of them are utter pish.

I'd be pushing the boat out for Holloway & Gerrard .

Holloway is a sound investment , if he adds goals to his game consistently we could have one of the most valuable forwards in the lower leagues .

As for Gerrard we simply can't go into another season without a leader at the back .