Aaron Holloway Signed [Merged]

Journo from that HITC news says Fleetwood have won the race to sign Holloway.

Gutted if so. Thought we should push the boat out for him.

Link here his success rate of in the know is very low so take with a pinch of salt http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/05/13/por-fleetwood-to-land-rangers-target-holloway-save-for-morning/

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Journo from that HITC news says Fleetwood have won the race to sign Holloway.

Gutted if so. Thought we should push the boat out for him.

Bloody hell, I could fully accept us losing out in a race to sign anyone tbh, as we will as usual be offering peanuts, but Fleetwood, christ they are hardly a financial powerhouse.

As said above, I think we should take this with a pinch of salt.

Think the Fleetwood owner is very wealthy and gifts a lot of money to the club, which goes in to the playing budget.

They were rumoured to be paying Shola Ameobi over £5k a week to sit on the bench at the end of the season.

Turnover for show, margin for dough.

I saw an article about 6 months ago copied all over the papers about Posh earning more than Becks because of the turnover of their businesses. I worked out that they'd be better of if he asked her to shut her business and stay at home burning a £50 note every hour

If Aaron Holloway reads on here, he will be off to Fleetwood like a shot, its full of weirdos. Descended into grey haired old blokes firing off into sea creatures.

If he sees the Fleetwood cod mascot he'd run a mile for fear of radiation poisoning

apparently Dickov has already been on sky sports telling the world he once tried to buy him for Latics

Wasn't it said we wouldn't pay the £30,000 asking price, and didn't rate Lee Gregory?