Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The team will be

Coleman

J.Wilson Gerrard B.Wilson Dennis

Dieng Kelly

Jones Palmer Forte

Main

Could be right, but should we play with 2 holding midfielders against a team which has been conceding lots of goals ?

Having said that, a 1-0 win will be welcomed.

Edited by BP1960

#OAFC TEAM NEWS: Coleman, Dummigan, J.Wilson, Gerrard, Dieng, Holmes-Dennis, Kelly, Palmer, Jones, Forte, Main.

Makes it look like a 5-3-2 with wing backs, but it'll probably be 4-4-2.

The Swindon team is interesting. No Ajose, a few barely-known youngsters in the starting XI and a whole bench full of youngsters. On paper this looks promising for us but I'm now really worried that we'll slip up!

I like how we have let the horse drawn plough onto the pitch prior to kick off, that pitch is a :censored:ing disgrace and there are 6 pitches on Clayton playing fields I passed on the way in that are in better nick, ground staff should be ashamed.

I like how we have let the horse drawn plough onto the pitch prior to kick off, that pitch is a :censored:ing disgrace and there are 6 pitches on Clayton playing fields I passed on the way in that are in better nick, ground staff should be ashamed.

Don't blame the ground staff the ptich should have been replaced 3 years ago blame Corney

It's tight above us 2 points separate 5 teams that final relegation spot is going to go to the last day of the season. Our good form is dragging others into it.

I'm hoping one from Blackpool, Chesterfield or Shrewsbury will drop like a stone over the next few weeks whilst we carry on picking up an average of 1.5 points a game

Shrewsbury are in enormous bother. They are in real strife unless they can massively upset the formbook in the next month!!

To be fair, barring Saturday their recent form has been very good.

Of course their next 5 games are awful and I doubt they'll go into any of those games as favourites.

Unless Doncaster massively turn their form around it's now looking like being one team from five to fill the final relegation spot.

Excellent result and another clean sheet, however I was really impressed with the way Swindon played their football and every one of them were so comfortable on the ball.

Although they rarely threatened our goal they are the best footballing side I've seen at BP this season.

If Obika and Ajose had played we could well have had a different outcome.