• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is signing him and how do we know?[/

Ummmm ....as a result of the deafening silence I will continue to believe his likeliest destination remains our bench

He's going somewhere where they have considerably a better understanding of goalkeeping than yourself. Hence, they're paying a fee.

Was he gonna go with your man Cornell then ?

Show me where I praised Cornell. I said we had 2 poor keepers. Whenever someone mentions Coleman you talk about Cornell. Never understood that.....it is a bit like talking about Milliband Foot and Corbyn and saying one is good because the other 2 are crap

We signed Cornell from a premier league club....does not make him a premier league keeper. Kean the loan keeper signed this time last Year for a premier league club...does not make him a premier league keeper. The former 12 months later is out of work, the latter got relegated from our league.........Vardy was not good enough for us , Connor Brown was........beware judging players on what the so called experts say. They get more wrong than right

Edited by Magister

We signed Cornell from a premier league club....does not make him a premier league keeper. Kean the loan keeper signed this time last Year for a premier league club...does not make him a premier league keeper. The former 12 months later is out of work, the latter got relegated from our league.........Vardy was not good enough for us , Connor Brown was........beware judging players on what the so called experts say. They get more wrong than right

You seem quite sensitive about all this.

Vardy was good enough for us,but the £30,000 fee was too high. it was Lee Gregory who was deemed not good enough.

Who is signing him and how do we know?[/

Ummmm ....as a result of the deafening silence I will continue to believe his likeliest destination remains our bench

Sorry shag, I don't spend all of my Saturday morning sat watching this message board to see who has replied to my post.

Huddersfield...

Shame if he goes his form in the second half of the season was outstanding. I think he's far better off being here and playing regularly rather than going to sit on Huddersfields bench for 12 months. If he goes then he needs to try to look to be loaned somewhere straight away he's probably not ready for championship football yet maybe we can loan him back for a season.