• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I was saying was that we have other priorities than the idiotic suggestion of bringing in a replacement keeper and benching him.

Well if you re-read my post, it makes it quite clear that even if we do manage to sign a better keeper, he is more than good enough as a backup.

I'm not for one minute suggesting that we do actively seek a better keeper, just that there is no risk in us giving him a long term contract and thus securing our asset.

Well if you re-read my post, it makes it quite clear that even if we do manage to sign a better keeper, he is more than good enough as a backup.

I'm not for one minute suggesting that we do actively seek a better keeper, just that there is no risk in us giving him a long term contract and thus securing our asset.

Don't bother having to explain harder blueheart - I understood exactly where you where coming from, and I'm sure most do, but some people just want to take a point of view deliberately to an extreme level.

Edited by Stagger Lee

James Wilson was at fault getting bullied for 2 of them, and most of the game. Noone was arsed on Saturday, very difficult to highlight one :censored: performance without mentioning every other performance

James Wilson was at fault getting bullied for 2 of them, and most of the game. Noone was arsed on Saturday, very difficult to highlight one :censored: performance without mentioning every other performance

A weak challenge from Dieng for the first