• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet again outstanding today. That curling :censored: in the second half at the chaddy end was destined to go in. Imo that was a world class save, and he made 3 or 4 decent other saves today.

With the right defense and gk coach we could have a good'n on our hands

Yet again outstanding today. That curling :censored: in the second half at the chaddy end was destined to go in. Imo that was a world class save, and he made 3 or 4 decent other saves today.

With the right defense and gk coach we could have a good'n on our hands

It's quite a skill to put a swerve on it over that distance

Caught his share of crosses and corners.

Very keen to get the ball in front of Latics players to restart play.

Responded well to the Shez vote of confidence.

And dished out a bollocking in the 2nd half after he had made the fantastic save, totally confident keeper, he will have a few more downs in the next few seasons but with the right people coaching and managing him these will be blips on a long career.

And dished out a bollocking in the 2nd half after he had made the fantastic save, totally confident keeper, he will have a few more downs in the next few seasons but with the right people coaching and managing him these will be blips on a long career.

I'd have had him replaced with a loan keeper weeks ago. I'm a dab hand with PowerPoint too - so I could have been the one to replace Dunn!

I criticised him earlier on in the season but he's played a massive part in our survival. His biggest downfall was crosses he seems to have sorted that out with him now being more commanding. His next step on his improvement his is distribution some of his kicks are not that great I'm sure he can sort this out though.

I'd love to see a stat including last season and this with Gerrard and Coleman together.

I criticised him earlier on in the season but he's played a massive part in our survival. His biggest downfall was crosses he seems to have sorted that out with him now being more commanding. His next step on his improvement his is distribution some of his kicks are not that great I'm sure he can sort this out though.

I'd love to see a stat including last season and this with Gerrard and Coleman together.

I'd be giving Coleman a three or four year deal.

The point being that even if we get a better keeper, he is a good enough backup.

Edited by blueatheart

Can anyone tell me where I can place a bet on Coleman getting an England cap? I mean if Michael Ricketts got one...

The first mention of Coleman and England cap in the same sentence - please bookmark for posterity :smoking:

and Blueatheart I agree 100%

even if he goes off the boil he will be an ideal standby to an experienced keeper