• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would you want to reveal to your competition how much you are willing to let players go for?

or maybe Huddersfield dont want clubs knowing what they are paying out for players and its a clause in the deal .

or maybe Huddersfield dont want clubs knowing what they are paying out for players and its a clause in the deal .

I rather think its us, nothing is disclosed to the fans, it like the Kremlin at BP.

Undisclosed again, is there something the fans shouldn't know? My belief and trust in the current board is at an all time low.

Come on BP, the overwhelming majority of transfers in the Leagur are undisclosed

Frustrating but not grounds for a conspiracy theory at Latics

As good as I personally think Coleman is, people were basically saying they'd drive him anywhere at the start of the season. Now they're complaining about how little he's going for. Sums up some fans

Fairly certain you would be happy if he went for 10k because it's the right decision of course

Undisclosed or not, i think the lad has great potential.

This owner is asset stripping everything he can at BP, no manager, no team, no hope...

Cheers corney, for finally vindicating what i have been saying about you for years..

An idea for some of you....

Pretty much every fee we've received over the last several years (I'm not sure how many) has been undisclosed.

The next fee, and the one after that, maybe all of them in the future will probably be undisclosed.

Armed with this knowledge and with at least some control over your own feelings & emotions why not resolve right here, right now to never again get angry about a fee being undisclosed......?

An idea for some of you....

Pretty much every fee we've received over the last several years (I'm not sure how many) has been undisclosed.

The next fee, and the one after that, maybe all of them in the future will probably be undisclosed.

Armed with this knowledge and with at least some control over your own feelings & emotions why not resolve right here, right now to never again get angry about a fee being undisclosed......?

Undisclosed or not, its a red herring,the bloke is stripping away every asset the club has, hes a ****

Undisclosed or not, its a red herring,the bloke is stripping away every asset the club has, hes a ****

please keep posting the same old :censored: in every thread, Im not getting the point!

Edited by palmer1

Well the fans protest seemed to have worked a treat.......................

At least people are showing they care, the owner(s) are strangling the club now, they have been for years, but now they are really intensifying it..

Nobody *wants* to play for Latics. Be honest. Everyone wants to move upwards, and has an eye on something better.

Does that justify selling literally any player that a team comes in for?

Coleman might have been happy to leave and happy to stay at the same time. The owners probably generalise so broadly to justify us being :censored:e every year.

I want to play for Latics, honest!

At least people are showing they care, the owner(s) are strangling the club now, they have been for years, but now they are really intensifying it..

If that was the case presumably we are now selling players for inflated amounts so the owners can suck more money out?

Tell us more about the other ways they are "intensifying " the strangulation of the club.