• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to be honest couldnt give a toss a bout him as long as he does nothing against us hes irrelevant as far as im concerned

It is irrelevant!

He didn't sign for us & he will never sign for us. For some reason there are many that feel that if he scores they were justified in wanting to sign despite everything that came with it, they think it's that black & white.

Just lock the thread and talk about him when we play them!

With that opinion Dave you'd go down well in North Korea

No. The point is that a well researched, facts based opinion which looks at the widest factors which may influence it is worth more than an off the cuff opinion.

With that opinion Dave you'd go down well in North Korea

No. The point is that a well researched, facts based opinion which looks at the widest factors which may influence it is worth more than an off the cuff opinion.

It's a shame that you are so presumptuous in the hope that others' opinions aren't researched.

• 2 weeks later...

There shouldn't be much fuss. Guilty before, innocent until proven guilty now. We're in a different scenario.

It will be interesting to see whether Chesterfield keep him if he is found guilty in October.

Hard to imagine they would have taken the risk if there was any chance of that.

• 3 weeks later...

The more details I hear from the case the more I'm glad we didn't sign him, he sounds a pretty unsavoury character to me... just the fact he left by a fire exit says he was a bit unsure about his involvement in the whole incident.

I think 'unsure' is probably a bit kind.

I don't get why we keep going back to this subject. Didn't sign him. Currently an innocent man. At the moment all you can question is his morals. But what difference do bad morals make? None if you want to be England captain for example

So why have you?