• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top of the league when you have a goalscorer, all the fine judges on here who said he would struggle it appears you are wrong.

Dont think many said he would struggle, buts lots said they didn't want him, myself included and that will not change no matter how many times he scores.

Dont think many said he would struggle, buts lots said they didn't want him, myself included and that will not change no matter how many times he scores.

He's non-convicted footballer with a questionable moral compass. His is in the public domain, there are probably 2 or 3 'Cheds' in every team.

It's in the thread Ched because we do have previous, I wonder if he's what we've been missing, we took all the :censored:e for Chesterfields benefit, out of interest have their crowds gone down significantly or have they lost sponsorship or is that just our precious lot who threaten that.

It's in the thread Ched because we do have previous, I wonder if he's what we've been missing, we took all the :censored:e for Chesterfields benefit, out of interest have their crowds gone down significantly or have they lost sponsorship or is that just our precious lot who threaten that.

Out of interest who signed him when he was a convicted rapist?

Out of interest did they sign him under the circumstances we tried too? We are missing a goalscorer of course but why bump this everytime he scores, it changes nothing except opens a debate that been done to death.

Follow Connor Brown on twitter, another who has been pulling his pud everytime his mate scores like it proves something. It proves :censored: all!

Edited by palmer1

They've lost at least 1 sponsor - HTM Products.

I said I didn't think he'd be ready football wise, so was wrong on that, but also said, football wise he should not be worth it. In 6 weeks time he won't be scoring, for a few weeks at the very least.

Out of interest did they sign him under the circumstances we tried too? We are missing a goalscorer of course but why bump this everytime he scores, it changes nothing except opens a debate that been done to death.

Follow Connor Brown on twitter, another who has been pulling his pud everytime his mate scores like it proves something. It proves :censored: all!

Bull:censored:.

People said that he will take too long to get up to speed and that he is a rapist. Other people said actually no, he isn't a rapist and he will bang them in. Turns out the second group were right and it's pissing us off.

People said that he will take too long to get up to speed and that he is a rapist. Other people said actually no, he isn't a rapist and he will bang them in. Turns out the second group were right and it's pissing us off.

Whether or not he would score goals was a matter of footballing opinion. A court will decide if he is a rapist or not.

'us' I said sign if things get sorted so for you it may be bull :censored: but for me it doesn't matter! I just not arsed about reading everyone he scores like something has changed!

We didn't sign him due to the circumstances at the time! People tweeting or posting everytime he scores because they think it's a big :censored: you 'I was right!' A current Oldham player included It really isn't especially if it all goes tits up in the next 12 months.

r.e getting up to speed. Sign him January with a court case hanging over his head and no pre season & see how up to speed he would have been!

Other than that he is just another player we didn't sign...

Edited by palmer1

'us' I said sign if things get sorted so for you it may be bull :censored: but for me it doesn't matter! I just not arsed about reading everyone he scores like something has changed!

We didn't sign him due to the circumstances at the time! People tweeting or posting everytime he scores because they think it's a big :censored: you 'I was right!' A current Oldham player included It really isn't especially if it all goes tits up in the next 12 months.

r.e getting up to speed. Sign him January with a court case hanging over his head and no pre season & see how up to speed he would have been!

Other than that he is just another player we didn't sign...

Don't read it then.

Two simple facts-

1. He isn't a rapist.

2. He is a goal machine.

Third simple fact-

At the time we tried to sign him he was a convicted rapist.

People don't get it do they?

Chesterfield have signed him at a time where he is due a re-trial but his initial conviction is up in the air. We tried to sign him at a time when, according to the court of law, he was a rapist. Whatever the eventual outcome of any future re-trial, the timing and way we went about trying to sign him was wrong and that's why we attracted the uproar and Chesterfield didn't.

Chesterfield have signed him at a time where he is due a re-trial but his initial conviction is up in the air. We tried to sign him at a time when, according to the court of law, he was a rapist. Whatever the eventual outcome of any future re-trial, the timing and way we went about trying to sign him was wrong and that's why we attracted the uproar and Chesterfield didn't.

Simple things confuse simple minds...

But he was a free man who had served the time allocated for his alleged crime.

We should have signed him and as much as some on here hate to admit it, we could really :censored:ing do with him right about now.

When we tried to sign him we were guaranteed a storm of negative PR. We were more or less guaranteed the loss of sponsors (which happened) and we were more or less guaranteed to pee off a reasonable number of fans who might have considered it the final straw for their support (which probably happened although I can't prove it).

Anyone who can't see those wider issues and therefore conclude that the club made an almighty mistake really shouldn't be let out on their own. The current situation is of no relevance whatsoever to those issues.