Sheridan - Every vacant managerial post?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We quite clearly spunked all our budget on him, :censored:ed up with the ST offers and have no money for players or a half decent manager...

We already don't have enough to pay the best of last season's dog-:censored: squad, and we're going to have a wank manager with worse players.

Oh, and Jake Cassidy up front. Crewe, we're coming for you...

Cheer up mate.

25k can't be right. They'd have to at least pay off his contract, which has 2 years left.

I think thats the gist. Far as we know, the guy above who posted £25k could've pulled it from his arse. Should be equal to the product of his wages and years remaining plus a bit extra.

Deal in place £25k compo.

Disgrace, cant blame shez he had nothing to work with and the only player he had a chance of landing was Josh Macdonald from Halifax.

Yet another of your unsubstantiated claims?

Cheer up mate.

Haha, summer soon, eh.

Tbh it's more the disillusionment that even a club legend is willing to :censored: you off after all the 'unfinished business' bollocks. I've accepted :censored:ness, but it's the gradual seeping away of any identity, loyalty and allegiance you had which hurts far worse than being 17th every season.

Can't be arsed being back in that stage under Dunn where it was genuinely quite funny when we lost, especially after the high Shez gave everyone.

Haha, summer soon, eh.

Tbh it's more the disillusionment that even a club legend is willing to :censored: you off after all the 'unfinished business' bollocks. I've accepted :censored:ness, but it's the gradual seeping away of any identity, loyalty and allegiance you had which hurts far worse than being 17th every season.

We sacked him once. Why expect loyalty when we didnt provide him the same courtesy

What goes around...

A contract is a contract - it's legally binding just because football pays lip service to them the fact still remains that formal permission has to be given by the club for any approach. They could quite simply say no and just have an unhappy manager next season. They wont like, but they could

They could but it is pretty unheard of.

It doesnt matter if the compo was £25K of £250K Oafc Ltd will not see any of it go towards the budget for next season.

Nailed on fact, i dont blame shez, i think he wanted to come and do a job, he's half done it, and now realised the club is rotten,the fact that he is going to league TWO says EVERYTHING about the loons in charge at the asylum (BP).

Nailed on fact, i dont blame shez, i think he wanted to come and do a job, he's half done it, and now realised the club is rotten,the fact that he is going to league TWO says EVERYTHING about the loons in charge at the asylum (BP).

how can it be fact when you didnt write FACT in capitals you clown :clown:

Edited by palmer1

We sacked him once. Why expect loyalty when we didnt provide him the same courtesy

What goes around...

It's a fair point. It's the manner of it though. To a League 2 club. In all honesty, I don't think anybody was looking backwards when he arrived. It just felt right and like it would last.

It's the overwhelming knowledge that with any modicum of success we will lose what we started. Not to say you can't maintain form, but it feels as though we don't even get anywhere before we lose a crucial cog. It's dispiriting when the cycle of :censored:ness feels perpetual and every time you have any hope it's immediately dashed.