Sheridan - Every vacant managerial post?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"No approach form Notts County" OAFC

"its a done deal" NCFC

great innit.

Incompetent amateurs with contempt of the fans springs to mind. Keep them in the dark and feed them :censored:. Undisclosed compensation and a release with an NDA attached so nobody can declare the true reason of the separation - us, Sheridan, both.

I can't see much evidence that our playing bwudget has fluctuated wildly. Of course, some sales have happened but more to balance the books I think, but has the core spend really dramatically altered? I don't 5honk so.

For me, it points to other factors such as broken promises of budget. But who knows, it might even be Shez not wanting Gerrard and Corney wanting him ?

I can't get my head round this. He has no affiliation with Notts. And has big ties with us. He must see it as a mission impossible for himself here or does he need the money?

I think Jason Turner, the Notts CEO is playing a big part in this.

So, would you have rather gone down this season and accepted it, like many had, or looked forwards to another torturous season in League 1 like we're waiting for in 2016/17, where we're more than likely going to drop?

In the games he was in charge last season he effectively turned us into a side on the fringe of the play offs with nothing much to work with financially. He made some astute short term and loan signings that only effectively replaced the ineffective ones made by previous managers. He either doesn't have the self confidence to believe he could do the same again (unlikely) or he's got less to play with. Either way I hope Notts County royally :censored: up next season.

Glad I'm getting the blame! How's about all the smug twats harping on about what a good deal they got for their season tickets, absolute shower of :censored:e that board, couldn't run a :censored:ing bath.

the people who took the gamble with regards to the season tickets are no more to blame than the apathy of those who've stopped having season tickets yet all appear when there's a cheap ticket offer!

we all make our choices in life .. we all have bills to pay so you account/budget accordingly! .. it's the total lack of faith the club had in the ability of the players to actually win games whilst having bills to pay that's to blame IMO!

it's the same as once a month taking your wage to the bookies and betting it to pay your bills... Yeah it may work, but has some very dangerous consequences if it doesn't!

there's no money left .. Sheridan knows it, the players know it and I think most of us know it!

Glad I'm getting the blame! How's about all the smug twats harping on about what a good deal they got for their season tickets, absolute shower of :censored:e that board, couldn't run a :censored:ing bath.

I will continue to support Latics "'til I die" to coin a phrase. Am I happy with many of the decisions made by our board? Absolutely not.

However, irrespective of which league we are in, I will purchase my season ticket. The deal offered represented very good value and I took it up.

Does that make me a 'smug :censored:' as you so eloquently put it?

Calling fans "smug twats" for buying a season ticket. Nice.