Sheridan - Every vacant managerial post?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't be surprised if Darren Kelly had a bigger budget at Hyde next season.

I meant that tongue in cheek, maybe they do have more in the coffers to spend than OAFC if this scheme took off.

http://www.hydeunited.co.uk/a/cbs-44923.html

And it seems like Darren will be looking for new assistance.

http://www.hydeunited.co.uk/news/board-statement-1618699.html

Edited by BP1960

I think the truth is Sheridan doesnt really want to leave and he has used this as the perfect opportunity to squeeze a bit of extra budget out of Corney. If that's the case it will have been worth while. If he gets himself a payrise in the meantime then good for him

If he signs for Notts County then I dread to think what sort of budget and manager we can expect next season

If Sheridan is actually leveraging money from our tight chairman then he needs to be rewarded with a statue, imo

The only budget John will care about is his own, anything else is a smokescreen.

I disagree it may be part of it... But not being equipped with the tools (whether that be cash or resources) to do the job at hand and being destined for under performance is as valuable as a salary to him. He has had a period of success he wants to build on to keep his stock high.

wow. its sad time when we cant even match a league 2 club for wages and budget.

Especially when reading the Notts county forum they seem to think he is crazy for wanting to join them with the mess they are in (their words)

I disagree it may be part of it... But not being equipped with the tools (whether that be cash or resources) to do the job at hand and being destined for under performance is as valuable as a salary to him. He has had a period of success he wants to build on to keep his stock high.

His last job was at Newport not Newcastle.

He only got the job because he's been here before, can't imagine any other club in the league would have taken him.

He probably came here for low/average money and now, having done a good job, him and his agent feel he is worth more.

wow. its sad time when we cant even match a league 2 club for wages and budget.

Especially when reading the Notts county forum they seem to think he is crazy for wanting to join them with the mess they are in (their words)

Got a source for the budget shortfall?

If he goes which looks likely then it is a big thank you from me for helping in saving us from the drop and best wishes for the future.

It's a big :censored: him, :censored: Corney and :censored: football from me.