Sheridan - Every vacant managerial post?

The more i think abut this the more i feel very divided.

MR. Reasonable says, 'thanks John. If they want to offer you money, you go for it. I understand. Simon, you need to balance the books. It's fine. I understand.'

Then Mr. Angry kicks in and just wants to say ':censored: OFF SHERIDAN, :censored:' and 'GET YOUR DOSH OUT YOU TIGHT BASTARD CORNEY. THIS IS A FOOTBALL CLUB, A VANITY PROJECT FOR BUSINESS PEOPLE, NOT A :censored:ING BUSINESS TO BALANCE THE BOOKS.'

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were worried at the top of this thread that Bolton or Leeds might be in for Shez, we should have also been worried that Eastleigh or Woking might be sniffing around.

If he leaves for Notts County then he was just hell bent on getting away to anywhere.

We must be an unbelievably unattractive proposition, for him to want to get away and be prepared to drop a division to do so.

We as usual will be over the moon with the compensation.

If this happens it represents a new low for Latics.

We will be playing non league the way were going

Edited by byrnes boots

So, is this Twitter fella Jay Dunford ITK or a WUM?

Well if Matt Chambers backs up his claim then it appears to have some substance.

EDIT: It doesn't I read that wrong quoting a random guy on twitter as you're source that's bad.

Edited by GlossopLatic

The NEP is quoting an Oldham fan on Twitter who claims to have spoken to one of Shez's backroom staff AND he tweeted Matt Chambers saying it.

Does that now qualify as journalism?

The NEP is quoting an Oldham fan on Twitter who claims to have spoken to one of Shez's backroom staff AND he tweeted Matt Chambers saying it.

Does that now qualify as journalism?

Most local rags are making you do an online survey before reading their articles. They're a bit Mickey Mouse these days...

Don't think we need official confirmation to know he's gone. Latics must be the only club that set you up for disappointment and still manage to outdo themselves...

Think Jay D & the journo know each other which is maybe why the article is happy to quote him although I know Jay had enjoyed a good wind up on Twitter before now (especially on transfer deadline days). He mentioned the 5pm press conference at BP as well which looks like it may have been a wind up.

Wonder if the S/T offer has reduced next years budget and Shez has said "no thanks"

that's my thinking! I genuinely believe that they didn't think we'd win one single game, never mind 3 ... I think they worked the finances out of having already used next seasons money and ride the deficit to some degree but can't sustain the refunds that they've had to pay out .. shocking gamble if you ask me!

Funny how the club issued statements on the previous two occasions Shez was linked heavily with clubs but haven't today, the silence is deafening.

They did yesterday didn't they? Through BBC Manchester

Funny how the club issued statements on the previous two occasions Shez was linked heavily with clubs but haven't today, the silence is deafening.

Well they did as I left work, I linked it on Twitter. I get home thinking all done and dusted and it's gone!

It's does seem as if we are holding out for compo though. And rightly so.