Sheridan - Every vacant managerial post?

Whether John Sheridan is at Boundary Park next season or not I will be there first game of the season and every home there after.

I will have a smug look on my face not in the knowledge i didnt buy a season ticket but that im not any of the other arseholes on this board who lose their :censored: every 5 minuites when things dont work out like they want!

I support Oldham Athletic and next season thats who I will happily pay to watch

If Shez wishes to join us then great but if not....:censored: him!

I also agree. It's very frustrating, but we move on...well. we move sideways with someone else. Corney is not prepared to subsidise the club, and hasn't for some years. We are forced to live within our means, which are slender. If we don't, we know what will happen. I'd rather have the club survive than go into a financial crisis.

That said, it is really very frustrating.

Right, can we now start speculating on who will be the next manager? Who wants to get a toe in football, make a name as quickly as possible and then move on also as quickly as possible? I'm guessing another unknown quantity, but it might be some who is really desperate to return to the game.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its still an if...but if he goes, im gonna feel ripped off even though i got ny season ticket for 200 quid. Just at the end of my tether with the club since johnson left and at risk of me giving up on them for good. Ill settle for administration and a points deduction if it meant starting afresh.

Whichever way you loook at it, the money from the SD deal and the nee stand have disappeared and have killed the club

THE NORTH STAND..........................doesnt seem to be much of a solution does it? Seems to be a significant cause of a lot of extra cashflow problems.

December------------borrow from some scousers

January---------------sell a player to relegation rivals

March & April--------get the summer income in early

April/May ------------Try to get more of the summer income in

May/June-------------Sell the manager

July---------------------------------------------------????????????????????

Edited by ChaddySmoker

I also agree. It's very frustrating, but we move on...well. we move sideways with someone else. Corney is not prepared to subsidise the club, and hasn't for some years. We are forced to live within our means, which are slender. If we don't, we know what will happen. I'd rather have the club survive than go into a financial crisis.

That said, it is really very frustrating.

Right, can we now start speculating on who will be the next manager? Who wants to get a toe in football, make a name as quickly as possible and then move on also as quickly as possible? I'm guessing another unknown quantity, but it might be some who is really desperate to return to the game.

Owen Coyle has just left the MLS to be nearer his family ;)