Sheridan - Every vacant managerial post?

Someone on Twitter made a good point.

Many of us were content to have Shez, League 1 or 2, just in the knowledge we'd have somebody to get behind next season who is proven at both levels.

I fear badly for us next season.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This whole scenario has mirrored the Johnson move....if it's confirmed tomorrow then we must have given County permission to speak with him and also agreed a compensation figure too, so why no announcement from the club.

This would just about complete the worst year in living memory, starting with the Darren Kelly appointment.....you really couldn't make this :censored: up!!

Relegation next season will be a formality....that's if we still have a club.

This whole scenario has mirrored the Johnson move....if it's confirmed tomorrow then we must have given County permission to speak with him and also agreed a compensation figure too, so why no announcement from the club.

This would just about complete the worst year in living memory, starting with the Darren Kelly appointment.....you really couldn't make this :censored: up!!

Relegation next season will be a formality....that's if we still have a club.

Turn that frown upside down.

I've been searching this forum and Twitter for any actual concrete evidence... And there isn't it, it's all rumours from so called journalists and then fans going into hysteria. Now it may be well be true, but I really don't understand why people believe it to be 'definitely nailed on'...I see nothing?

As I said previously, if not Notts Clunty, it appears as though it's only a matter of time he moves on.

Many possibilities:

The situation has changed in terms of budget from what he thought it would be - the ST offer could be a sign - and he feels that it's unsustainable.

Sheriden wants a better contract than we have offered and he and his agent are cashing in on a small moment of opportunity where his stock is high.

There has been a big falling out between Shez and the club over how he wanted to use the budget - long term contracts to attract players that SC doesn't feel he wants to commit to?

That Shez feels a sense of loyalty to the chap he has worked with before and that is bigger than an owner and a club that has sacked him before.

If it is budget, then some will blame the ownership, others will prefer a financially sustainable if extremely unambitious club than one that goes bust.

The other options are just proof that football is no place for loyalty. We will move on and see what happens

"Oldham Vending" have tweeted that they're pulling their sponsorship if Sheridan goes to Notts County...

Huge, Huge Loss...

Typical. Capitalist bastards holding a gun to our heads. :censored: off. I will never use Oldham :censored:ing vending ever again. We should start a petition to boycott them.

Are you watching - we can fight back, you twats.

Sounds as though Shez is forcing a bigger budget from SC. It just so happens as though County are the means of getting it. Shez doesn't get his desired budget, throws a strop and links himself with any old club to make a point. It's just wheather SC has the sense to do something about it. The ball is in SC's court.

"Reports of compensation being £150,000 are wide of the mark, with the Magpies understood to have paid under a six-figure sum for Sheridan's services."

We've probably swapped him for the telephone number of a cheap shop fitter and a pack of discos.