New Shirt 2016-17

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apart man who asked for the kits to have identity. We sing blue and white army. Does that not identify?

Identifiable can be hidious like this one, the traditional 1950/60s design can't be beaten for me. If I ever get chance to control this club it will be back.

Edited by BP1960

Home? Away? Or both?

Home, the frilly white band shorts design spoils them both though.The best design in recent years was the one with blue shirts; white sleeves, white shorts, white socks when Dean Furman was here. Edited by BP1960

Home, the frilly white band shorts design spoils them both though.The best design in recent years was the one with blue shirts; white sleeves, white shorts, white socks when Dean Furman was here.

Sorry, BP1960. I'm a traditionalist too, but that kit was a mistake in the 60s and it was a mistake when the Furmanator was here. I quite like the new one, home and away, but the only true Latics kit was the one we wore for about 30 odd years. You know the one I mean, and it looked best with blue shorts.

Oldham_Athletic_1961-1962.gif

Sorry, BP1960. I'm a traditionalist too, but that kit was a mistake in the 60s and it was a mistake when the Furmanator was here. I quite like the new one, home and away, but the only true Latics kit was the one we wore for about 30 odd years. You know the one I mean, and it looked best with blue shorts.

TBH I didn't mind the Ken Bates kit,the electric orange looked great under floodlights.

It was certainly a mistake the way the shorts were cut around Furman's bollocks

I'm not keen on the neckline, but I suppose it's stops crofty cutting into it as he has a habit of doing that if it's too tight. Looks like a button/popper do up thingy

Hopefully Croft'll be sent on his bike so we won't have to worry about the fat bastard eating into his shirt.