New Investment?

No-one will invest unless they get something out of it. We sold the name of the ground and aren't exactly reaping the rewards. Hard to get too excited.

New owner who buys us lock stock and then sells BP for development and moves us somewhere with more space is the only way I can see us moving significantly forward now.

Edited by longtimeblue

I hate these kind of " Non stories" ......just keep your gob shut until the time comes when (IF) any potential investors are signed up and on board :deal:

Been asked a question he's answered it. Maybe any 9ther potential investors out there might be prompted to act knowing in talks with other parties

I'm sure people will find something else to moan and protest about

I'm not sure there's anything to moan about? The fans bask in splendid facilities and have enjoyed great success over the last few years ; the board are considered and do nothing divisive, being open to fans views and creating initiatives to continually drive the club forward and increase the fan Base. How can anyone complain?

Sounds like a 'leave Corney alone' story to me. Nothing to see here.

Could be a 'smoke and mirrors' story.

"We are in talks..." Nothing happens.

"Don't get too excited..." They spring something huge on us.

Glass half-full, glass half-empty.

Meh.

If these Investors want to buy the club, the whole thing, land, stand and club then Corney should be selling. Like he always claimed he would. Time for someone else to give it a go.

He had always said he would to someone who cares about the future of the club. He won't want to see another Chris Moore come in

Not about a buy out though acc to the beeb.

I cant imagine anyone in their right mind investing in latics with the sole aim of a return? Wheres the return going to come from? On our gates it wont be from the crowds thats for sure!