New signing - Ryan McLaughlin

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyle lafferty is worth 3k a week not 30k

I was going to say similar.

He'd be a great signing at our level but how his agent has got him that kind of money with his average record is beyond me.

No idea what his all round play is like but he didn't even score many at Rangers ffs.

Hang on, Lafferty has only managed more than 10 goals in a season twice in his entire career. His scoring record in Scotland was worse than Billy Mckay's. Five goals in the last two years! I thought everyone wanted this nailed-on twenty-goals-a-season man?

Don't doubt that he has skill, but I'm seeing MICHAEL RICKETTS writ large over this one.

Hang on, Lafferty has only managed more than 10 goals in a season twice in his entire career. His scoring record in Scotland was worse than Billy Mckay's. Five goals in the last two years! I thought everyone wanted this nailed-on twenty-goals-a-season man?

Don't doubt that he has skill, but I'm seeing MICHAEL RICKETTS writ large over this one.

Lafferty was a good player for rangers but he wasn't a goal scorer. McKay scored bags of goals for Inverness, if he was in that rangers team could of got silly numbers of goals

Go on then half full brigade who do you reckon it will be then, suprised George Warings names not been mentioned, ex Barnsley loanee who I suspect Stoke will be keen to loan out, I'd be reasonably happy if we got him in.

Half full, half empty - depends on the size I guess

It's been said that you must have a small one

Guest nonaenever

Don't be silly. He wasn't that good lol !

Seriously though, the guy clearly has electric heels BUT doesn't look as though he can beat a man. By that I mean he's going to be one of those that needs the ball playing inside the full back for him to run onto.

Also looked a little shy when he was tackled hard - just fizzled out - early days of course.

Guest nonaenever

correct but I think Crofty would have achieved the same result but with a bit more guile and may have created a good chance for someone to bury ?