Southend game

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a glass half full sort of person, but I dont think I can stomach too much more of this, my enthusiasm is at an all time low. I would bin Burgess, Green, Banks, Flynn, Erwin, Ladapo, Croft(yes he was :censored: today). And put some kids in there. Tell them to go out and enjoy themselves and the result doesn't matter. Pleas let me be entertained.

I'm not a Wichester fan but at least he he showed a bit of passion and fight.

Guest nonaenever

And put some kids in there. Tell them to go out and enjoy themselves and the result doesn't matter. Pleas let me be entertained.

Agree. I think we need to get rid of the manager and do just this. I`m now resigned to us going down - but let's start building for next season in the bottom tier and get rid of the dead wood - unfortunately, that would leave us with about 4 or 5 players. This is truly awful.

I'm a glass half full sort of person, but I dont think I can stomach too much more of this, my enthusiasm is at an all time low. I would bin Burgess, Green, Banks, Flynn, Erwin, Ladapo, Croft(yes he was :censored: today). And put some kids in there. Tell them to go out and enjoy themselves and the result doesn't matter. Pleas let me be entertained.

Croft wasn't :censored:. The only decent football we played came through him pretty much

Guest nonaenever

Terrible performance but it felt like the main stand "suppoters" were on the teams back from the first minute following a misplaced Burgess pass. It doesn't help nor does booing them off at half time

I can't agree with such points anymore. The more I think about it, the more it needs passionate supporters to really vent their feelings. We could well be witnessing the slow death of our club in this division. And if we go down, I think we'll probably do a Stockport - I think a bit of booing is the least of our worries.

How bad was that? It's been a while since I left early, but out I went as soon as that 2nd goal went in. Problem is I wasn't too arsed, like I knew it was going to happen (lose I mean). We have some truly shocking footballers pulling an Oldham shirt on this season and I really fear it's going to get a lot worse before it gets better, the slow death of our club is almost complete.

Left as soon as they scored the second . I'm not even that upset by it anymore . Waste of time

I'm of the same opinion now where I'm not that arsed anymore getting beat as it's expected. Getting beat used to leave me in a bad mood for days but since last season when it became more apparent Corney has thrown the towel in I've become accustomed to it.

I really find it difficult to let go of the club i love. It's a sad situation when i keep telling myself i really don't care anymore only for my heart and emotions to pipe up and say i still do. The club doesn't deserve the support they get from us and probably deserve to go bump under the current regime. There i said it.

Terrible performance but it felt like the main stand "suppoters" were on the teams back from the first minute following a misplaced Burgess pass. It doesn't help nor does booing them off at half time

the way fans feel at the moment I wouldn't be surprised if they get booed on before the game

There was little abuse for how badly we played. I was amazed how placid it was in actual fact. 2 games scored in 10 homes games.

The passion has well and truly gone and apathy has won. It's not abuse, it's a sigh.

Edited by NewBlue

Didn't go today deliberately for the first time in a long time and I have to say how liberating it felt not being tied down to a Saturday where I get little back apart from spending time with the lads of the family. I went shopping with the wife and had dinner in the pub without feel8ng an ounce of angst.I needed a break from BP. I will be back but I have seen it from the other side of the disillusioned fan and to be fair I can see why attendances are dropping.

Which pass was that?....he contributed a fair number....shocking distribution!