Southend game

Really? He picked up the ball, ran 10 yards into open space and made a 5 yard pass. It was hardly groundbreaking...

Green has made some decent runs this season and been part of some decent passing around the opposition box.

It drives home my theory that with nore confidence he could be a massive force at this level. His stature alone should see him do this more often.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It drives home my theory that with nore confidence he could be a massive force at this level. His stature alone should see him do this more often.

But the dirty work was done by Croft. If he'd tackled the lad and then made a run I'd be dead impressed; the fact he rarely has combined the two elements is the reason he's disappointed.

He needs far more than confidence to be a massive force at this level.

Well done.Nice to see what Fane can do as well.He looks far better going forwards than the likes of Green.

Really? He picked up the ball, ran 10 yards into open space and made a 5 yard pass. It was hardly groundbreaking...

In the context of these last few weeks it sounds pretty :censored:ing groundbreaking to me.....

But the dirty work was done by Croft. If he'd tackled the lad and then made a run I'd be dead impressed; the fact he rarely has combined the two elements is the reason he's disappointed.

He needs far more than confidence to be a massive force at this level.

Yes I agree. But your missing my point. Edited by welshgaz

Do you mean we are going to win 3-1?

Bloody hope so but something will have to change drastically

Another garbage first half. Passing to a team mate is becoming incrediblely difficult for this team, which is totally devoid of confidence If Southend push for it second half they could have 3 or 4.

Green... Awful

Banks.. Thinks hes a midfield magician..he mastered the illusion of pretending to be a footballer thats for sure!

Burgess... Struggles to pick a 5 yard pass

Mckay and ladapo are trying but overall abysmal. Why can't we string more than 4 passea together? How the hell can we give a corner away with 2 men and keeper all free to claim the ball? Knew they'd score from it..