What's in a username ?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are a fan of the Blues ( music ) you should know the history of Stagger Lee and its variants like Stack o Lee

Been a biker all my life and having a handle is almost compulsory so you will find my Stagger Lee name all over Australian biker forums since they started.

And as an added bonus if you are a fan of Australian murder fetish king Nick Cave ...

https://youtu.be/Nbe5RERDh4k

Edited by Stagger Lee

When I joined the old JK Latics years ago I was stuck for a username. Staring out of the window while trying to think of one I could see the two Tamar bridges here in Saltash,

Hence the name, I was too bone idle to think of anything else.

Well bugger me, there's a name you don't see very often. Hope all is good with you and her ;-)

I watched fight club around 2000 and I liked the bit where he makes reference to 'I am Jack's...' at various point (I'm jack's Medulla Oblongata, I'm jack's colon, I am jack's inflamed sense of rejection) and used that as the basis of my username for JKL (and now OWTB)...

I'm Jim's Left Foot.

In hindsight, I should have gone for Jimseverincreasingsenseofdespair

Edited by jimsleftfoot

I hate my username - I mean REALLY Hate it. I was hoodwinked by Corney when I thought he had the clubs best interests at heart - I was wrong.

I still wonder where we be if the 3 Amigo's hadn't pitched up but I don't think any of us can really say.

I'm pissed off with myself as to how apathetic I have become about the club that has been a major part of my life since my dad was forced to take me to games at 4 years old to get me from under my mothers feet...........I blame Corney for that.

I still feel fortunate to have loved and watched my club in the late 80's early 90's and I really feel for those not old enough to do so.

I remember a friend of mine saying he wouldn't step foot in the place again until Stott went - He's never been back

I will start going again - probably to away games 1st..............I'm crying out for something to happen that makes me want to again - the football at the moment is so dire I cant force myself.......is that wrong of me - probably.

My old man still goes but now its so he doesn't get under the feet of my mother! :-)

I hate my username - I mean REALLY Hate it. I was hoodwinked by Corney when I thought he had the clubs best interests at heart - I was wrong.

I still wonder where we be if the 3 Amigo's hadn't pitched up but I don't think any of us can really say.

I'm pissed off with myself as to how apathetic I have become about the club that has been a major part of my life since my dad was forced to take me to games at 4 years old to get me from under my mothers feet...........I blame Corney for that.

I still feel fortunate to have loved and watched my club in the late 80's early 90's and I really feel for those not old enough to do so.

I remember a friend of mine saying he wouldn't step foot in the place again until Stott went - He's never been back

I will start going again - probably to away games 1st..............I'm crying out for something to happen that makes me want to again - the football at the moment is so dire I cant force myself.......is that wrong of me - probably.

My old man still goes but now its so he doesn't get under the feet of my mother! :-)

Ask the mods to change it at a rate of 50p a letter. Change it to simoncorneyisntgod. All for a nicker. Job done. Alternatively simoncorneywasgod could work