Ngoo?

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the game against Peterborough, Holloway was clearly a little rusty having not played regular football for some time but having spent the first half of the season watching Erwin & McKay fanny about the pitch, he was several time more effective than those two immediately. He wins things high up the pitch (which not many others seem to be able to do) and can use the ball (which not many others seem to be able to do).

:laught30: what!?

right ok better example

people though Lomax was better than Eardley and probably still do! that alone shows people don't know :censored:!

My wife has been to 2 football matches in her life, the first at Wembley.

On the second she asked 2 questions?

1) Where's Paul Warhurst?

2) Why are the Latics fans constantly slagging off the no 2 who was Eardley?

I am trying to see something in Ngoo.

But at the moment he looks like someone impersonating a professional footballer.

He is big. And sometimes he is willing to run after a ball. When he does that seems to (unnecessarily as it happens) seems to worry opposition defenders.

But apart from that, I am struggling to see his positives.

Funny how we all see things differently, I thought he was terrible, just doesn't look like a professional footballer (he's not the only latics player to be fair), hes big and dopey, and about as fit as me (not very).

Did well with ball at his feet when he held them off in area and laid it to McGlaughlin. From the minute he came on their defence panicked. Didn't have a clue what to do. I'd say our 2nd goal was down to him.

If we're going to talk about people who have zero ability I'd be picking more on that soft :censored: who came on in CM 2nd half.

His hold up play with his feet is almost as good as Holloway's at times. At other times he looks like a giraffe on acid.

I predict he'll go on a rampaging run and score a screamer at some point this season.

I like him. Erwin and Mckay were polished, tidy footballers who produced :censored: all. Give me an unorthodox trier like Ngoo over those two all day long.

If Ngoo goes on one of his rampaging giraffe runs on acid I predict he will probably end up in the White Hart and not on the score sheet, he's limited but seemed to unhinge the Coventry defence which in turn seemed to free up space for McLaughlin, liked the look of their No 10 who came on, he's the type of player we've been crying out for.

I am trying to see something in Ngoo.

But at the moment he looks like someone impersonating a professional footballer.

He is big. And sometimes he is willing to run after a ball. When he does that seems to (unnecessarily as it happens) seems to worry opposition defenders.

But apart from that, I am struggling to see his positives.

Erwin is the one impersonating a professional footballer,not this guy

Thought he added muscle and worried their defence.Just rusty but with more games will improve. I'd rather have him on out team than the likes of Erwin and Green and Banks when it comes down to getting at defenders.Not the prettiest of players but so what.

Thought he added muscle and worried their defence.Just rusty but with more games will improve. I'd rather have him on out team than the likes of Erwin and Green and Banks when it comes down to getting at defenders.Not the prettiest of players but so what.

Thought you'd have hated him, what with him being a Robinson signing