Sheff Utd Home Game

Just to give those in the RRE the heads up, but it's highly likely you'll be moved into the Chaddy for this game.

They've been given an initial allocation of 3200, and given the Chaddy only holds around 3400, I'm pretty certain they'll be clamouring for more.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to give those in the RRE the heads up, but it's highly likely you'll be moved into the Chaddy for this game.

They've been given an initial allocation of 3200, and given the Chaddy only holds around 3400, I'm pretty certain they'll be clamouring for more.

The initial allocation (or whatever the Chaddy holds) will be it.

The hassle of moving a bunch of Oldham fans to give Sheffield U a couple of hundred extra seats is not going to be worth it.

They've still got to sell them. They've been in the league a few seasons and been there or thereabouts often when we play them, aside from the first season they haven't looked like bringing more than what they will get with a full Chaddy.

The "big" question will be will they outnumber us?

The initial allocation (or whatever the Chaddy holds) will be it.

The hassle of moving a bunch of Oldham fans to give Sheffield U a couple of hundred extra seats is not going to be worth it.

They've still got to sell them. They've been in the league a few seasons and been there or thereabouts often when we play them, aside from the first season they haven't looked like bringing more than what they will get with a full Chaddy.

The "big" question will be will they outnumber us?

It all depends on how quickly they sell out the initial allocation. They're selling out the likes of Oxford and Peterborough these days and are anticipating taking a :censored: load to us.

Dare I say it and not wanting to give the club ideas but will they consider putting some in the small section of the RRE and moving the Latics season ticket holders?

Also Bolton have sold out their last 4 away allocations expect a similar problem for them too.

Give them the Chaddy and the RRE if they can fill them...

I'm sitting in your seat if they do.

Actually I'd be right up for a day in the Chaddy if they want to swap. I'd imagine whatever the decision everyone will go along with it.

You spelt unlikely wrong.

I sit close to mine just to keep an eye on it. If anyone parks their arse on it I'm over pronto. "Do you mind ....................".

That's why I don't get it that people think ST holders are worried about losing our value when the club does cheap promotions. We more than make up for it salivating over the thought of telling some Johnny come lately to sling his hook, before deciding we can't be arsed.

Don't understand why we don't just give Bolton and Sheff United as many tickets as they can sell... let's rinse their fans for every penny we can whilst they're still here.

Could help our coffers for next season aswell, logical I'd say. I'm not arsed if they have more here than us - give us the money and then stuff them 1-0 and watch them sit in silence