• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They've sold over 1200 and can now pay on the day so probably be around 1500 of them.

Whatever happens tomorrow I won't be there to see it.

When it was announced as "all ticket, no pay-on-the-day " I had a meltdown and booked the wife and I into a nice B&B in the Dales for the weekend! I'm really fed up with these tickets fiascos with the G.M.P pushing us all about and I decided to do a one man protest!

I agree with others on here saying it's more of a mustn't lose game, for both of us.

I personally think we will both be OK, thanks to our new mangers mainly. I suspect that the current bottom four will be the ones for the drop unless someone else does the plummet like a stone routine (Shrewsbury? )

Edited by BFC1885

Whatever happens tomorrow I won't be there to see it.

When it was announced as "all ticket, no pay-on-the-day " I had a meltdown and booked the wife and I into a nice B&B in the Dales for the weekend! I'm really fed up with these tickets fiascos with the G.M.P pushing us all about and I decided to do a one man protest!

I agree with others on here saying it's more of a mustn't lose game, for both of us.

I personally think we will both be OK, thanks to our new mangers mainly. I suspect that the current bottom four will be the ones for the drop unless someone else does the plummet like a stone routine (Shrewsbury? )

I don't think your the only ones who get frustrated at this policy of all ticket for away fans when it's unlikely they will sell out it happens to us too. It causes a fair amount of debate on here.

Like you I think we will be safe I'm confident we are better than Coventry Vale and Chesterfield. Swindon are the one team below which worry me I think have it in them to get out of it. I wouldnt at all be surprised if someone above drops suddenly.

Their half decent attack won't have come up against many defences as good as ours so we should restrict them to 0 or 1.

We should be able to bag at least 2 against their poor defence....

Easy...

I admire your confidence in our 'free scoring' attack!

I wonder if JS might spring a surprise on Bury and start with Ngoo instead of Holloway? not my pick just a thought.

If he's rejuvenated we might also see Chris Taylor back.

Can't help wondering why anyone would wonder that.

I agreed with you with regards Taylor, I'm not sure Ngoo would have the same effect as a starter and in any case Holloway has been outstanding recently, he won't score many but he keeps defences occupied, he has also struck up a decent partnership with Obadeyi that I think Shez will be reluctant to break up.

I agreed with you with regards Taylor, I'm not sure Ngoo would have the same effect as a starter and in any case Holloway has been outstanding recently, he won't score many but he keeps defences occupied, he has also struck up a decent partnership with Obadeyi that I think Shez will be reluctant to break up.

I don't think it will really happen, but maybe its time Ngoo started a game or two to see how he goes on.

He did ok on his debut start so they say.

Edited by BP1960

Huge game, one that we can't afford to lose.

Think taylor and banks will come back in for croft and Wilson.

McLaughlin at right back again with obadeyi and Holloway up top after impressing last week.

This is the changes for me as well

and very well played BP1600 :shifty: .... subtle !

Another one gutted to not make it today - marriage is about compromise and a boys weekend snowboarding followed by a full week on th road with work means that this was always going to be a sacrifice.

Holloway vs Ngoo upfront. Interesting idea raised by BP1960.

It's a key game and getting on top early and forcing Bury on the back foot could be critical. Risky, but I do think Ngoo offers more "fear factor" for opposing teams than Holloway.

Given the importance of the game and form and results under our tried and tested model - not sure I would risk it, and very much doubt JS will.

We give away the home advantage when swapping ends because our supporters will make more noise when sitting/standing in their usual place and despite what has been said on here the acoustics of the JFS are better than the Chaddy. Our supporters will also be somewhat disgruntled by the move which will make things quieter.

Having looked again at our fixture list this does have the feeling of a must win. After today we face 9 of the top 13 clubs. On the bright side this is our last 6 pointer but on the dull we only have today to change the fortunes of the clubs we are scrapping with. We need to keep the top six form going.